Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Corolla New Pics

Asif

Not bad mate not sure about the neons but it's cool How much did that lot set you back??? Did you do it al yourself??

Cant do anything like that in my boot as I need it to carry kit :crybaby::crybaby:

Very nice!, Though ive had to settle for a simple sub and auto changer as i need some boot space :(

You need a some serious power mods to carry that weight now though! :lol:

Looks nice. Wish I could do something like that at the moment but I have to wait to get a new pod then take my dash apart to fit the CD player then try and sort the back Speakers, grrrr..... lol

Ross

You need a some serious power mods to carry that weight now though! :lol:

dude.?! ...dint you know that like this set up gives hims about 35hp+ ?! :D :D :D

anyway...damn thats very nice....NICE!!

Nice... with the parcel shelf, is that the factory parcel shelf, or did you strengthen it with MDF? It's too thin to support the 6x9s when they're playing (ie. vibrates too much for the bass to be effective).

Nice install, I went for a stealthier boot install with a single 15" sub fibreglass moulded to the shape of my boot (behind my wheel well), and my amps mounted on the rear seats. Same car as yours, but the 5-door liftback version.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links