Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can't Believe Nobody Saw These On Ebay!

SuperRetard

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...MEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

Just won this auction, so if everything goes to plan (and it's not a scam) my full Koni kit will be up for sale soon B)

The HKS wagon stuff is the last stop before coil-overs with preload and damping adjustment...

I was convinced I'd be into a bidding war for'em... but nobody showed up! :eek:

Looks good mate, hopefully you will get them.

Im always cautious with ebayers who have changed there name though

yeah, me too... have emailed this guy already before I bid - said I'd only do paypal or pick-up, seemed fine with it...

nah not for suspension, jus otha parts, me and rob have got koni's anyway, if i hadnt got the konis id have thought about them, hope you get em and say if you think there betta than the koni's an why?

:thumbsup:

Well at £280, I reckon they're worth a punt. They're adjustable for spring preload AND damping, which should give a bit of height adjustment compared to the Konis - plus the retail price is like $1400 or £995... so I'm presuming they're excellent!

SR, fancy donating you konis to me? :)))) yeahhhhh goooo onnn you know you wanna?

well what do ya say?

Matt

No donations matey! those buggers cost me just over £400 a month ago! they'll be straight up for sale to cover the cost of the HKS jobbies!

Sounds like a good find Dale, bargins like this do come up every now and again but just be very carefull! I would suggest picking them up.

I have just heard about to many customers being scammed on eBay at the moment!

I have the HKS Hipermax II fitted to my supra and their fantastic.

Kevin

yeah, am gonna be VERY careful... my mate bought an Aprilia 500 scooter over eBay, then the seller insisted on Western Union as the bike was in France!!! As if!

No money is leaving my hand until I've seen the shocks and checked they're the right ones... if anything's different to the eBay ad... I walk!

(Kevin, you got the rest of the Koni set yet?)

(Kevin, you got the rest of the Koni set yet?)

Hi Dale, I wish I could say "Yes!". Put it this way their customer services leave a lot to be desired. They never call you back, you can never get the same person twice. You give them the order number and they can never find it or have any recolection of it.

I have finally spoke to someone in authority and the official line is that the are still being built in Holland and they will let me know as soon as they arrive!!!

I am definatly on their case and you can rest assured that I will be on the phone first thing Tuesday morning!

Thanks

Kevin

TEIN coilys with the EDC one day! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links