Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Most Devoted Yaris Owner

Demonic Angel

Just wondering, whos the person on here most devoted to their car?

Who has spent the most making it unique and individual?

I would say I'm 100% devoted to my car, but not spent a great deal of money on her! I love her to bits though, she is my substitute child almost!! As far as I'm concerned she is the best car in the world and I'm so proud, as any Mother would be! :D

In fact, I dont think, I know she is better than any of the other small cars on the road - the only cars on a par with my Karis are other Yarii! :D

I clean her by hand as often as I can, I try to do it once a fortnight so she gleams but what with preparing to move its a bit hard to find the time!

Most I have bought is the forthcoming spoiler, a Yaris keyring (whoopedee-doo!) and a Toyota Mug off the Toyota website!

So - how devoted are you to your Yaris? :D

hi angel,

im devoted to my Tsport too its washd two or three times a week depending on how dirty it gets,and polished every weekend.

i try not to think about how much money ive spent and are going to spend on it!!

but even though i love it if someone offered me a straight swop with a R34 Gtr it would be bye bye Tsport.

I try to do it once a fortnight

wel i'm ashshamed of you i clean mine when it needs it,

jerry is most devoted as to when he washes it and cares for it etc.(he doesnt use his washer jets as they only make the car dirtier u wundt need a mirror with his car its SOOOOO clean!)

jaxx has spent the most on it

i have have prob spent most time on mine as im a student evrything is done myself so i blame my love for my car for my bad back at the moment

i love my bugger to bits! spent far too much, (total would recoup to buy a nice R33 GTR!) spend far too much time cleaning it, got load more plans for it, wont stop until totally perfect in every way.

R34! oh you know it

I love meh t-sport. My p&j. What I love most about it, is its so underrated by other road users. When executives or rude boys try and give it some they are probably amazed when I leave em for dust.

Had few embarressing moments tho - tried racing a Mondeo ST (big woopsy). And also hit the limit & missed a gear! when racin some crappy 1.8L Focus or sommin (not even the ST or RS version) which I shoulda beat.

But woteva, its great to look at, and its different to everything else on the road. I always try and clean it - but when its forcast rain I don't see much point. It then becomes my dirty !Removed!.

Love it!

:D Hi Angel

Sorry about the confusion! I'm just very car orientated and love'em to bits!

Spent a fair bit on my TS when I bought her in March, fitted a 6 disc in dash changer (bought at trade price) and a few bits and pieces to finish her off. Worth every penny though. I wash & wax her when the weather's good (wash every week if poss) and I have rubber mats over the carpet T Sport mats, so I can shake out the gravel/mud etc every day! Keeps the mats clean underneath though, so it looks like they're new when you go on the showground.

:rolleyes:

:group-cuddles: Love mine 2 much the other half has taken a back seat since i got my ts havent done much on her yet new mast ,sunstrip, calibers etc but am really thinking about going down the Booster kit route take care all

ps of to get the windows tinted now :D ( what was that love?)

PPS : dont you love my icon its the bit of kit i want for my other car?

ive had four yaris"s in six years so i guess im quite devoted to them....... :lol:

1 yaris s

2 yaris gs

3 yaris colour collection

4 yaris t-sport.. :drool:

quite a few ppl on here hav had a yaris or two before their current one and it all ends at a t sport

quite a few ppl on here hav had a yaris or two before their current one and it all ends at a t sport

Must admit I'm aiming for a T-Sport eventually....

Obviously will need to gain the following

Lottery win

Bingo win

Pools win

Competition with huge monetary prize win

Inheritance

before I can achieve said goal! :D

Obviously will be a Balearic Blue T-Sport :D

just tried that auto glum resin wax on the paintwork.Seems to be very good alright..gleaming all over..well I waxed the car twice before I put it on but still a brilliant shine :D

well I might get a turbo or supercharger for my 1 litre in the future wont bother buying a t-sport as ive spent a lot on my car as it is

jerry is most devoted as to when he washes it and cares for it etc.(he doesnt use his washer jets as they only make the car dirtier u wundt need a mirror with his car its SOOOOO clean!)

Hi everyone

Well first of all i would like to thank knightrider for the comments. Yes it's true i do like to clean my motors to the max. Having 2 t sport it's quite tough keeping them bling. I feel guilty if i dont clean them every Sunday with out failure. My wifes quite lucky that I'm so into my cars as she never has to clean her car. I just love it when people stare at my motor or Lorraine's and just admire the shine. Ohh i'm going on again :wub: Hey i wont even park my car next to no one. I will park my car miles away so that no ones near my pride and joy.

:eek: The things i do to keep my car mark free :help: Guys at work call me the mad man as I'm always looking at my car out of the window. And if a bird craps on it I'm outside clean it straight away. And oh knightrider you are right i never use my windscreen washer as yes they do mess the car up even more with spray all over the car. I even try not to use the wipers as well so that i dont get any marks over the screen :eek: Oh boy i better good as the mental doctor is coming for me now :o Yep i do love them too much :thumbsup::yes:

jerry!!

i think jerry wins this hands down! :D

respect!

:thumbsup:

i think jerry wins this hands down! :D

respect!

:thumbsup:

Do you think so?? Theres always someone more crazier around :wacko:

jerry!!

no he's not, i'm the most devoted yaris owner!!!!

'oh no you're not!!'

'oh yes i am!'

does anyone else feel that this thread is a bit... panto?

And oh knightrider you are right i never use my windscreen washer as yes they do mess the car up even more with spray all over the car. I even try not to use the wipers as well so that i dont get any marks over the screen :eek: Oh boy i better good as the mental doctor is coming for me now :o Yep i do love them too much :thumbsup::yes:

jerry!!

It's a bit of a shame that the Toyota accessories brochure doesn't feature a midget with a dyson. You could keep him in the glove box until you hit a bit of a dusty road and then send him out in front. That'll work.!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Rich

:lol::lol: You guys are making out look like I'm some nutter :wacko: Right I'm off to go and get examined :help:

jerry!!

oh god jerry that sounds like me! i'm always checking my car at work they all think im mad too,i too chase birds away in case they do the dirty,try not to use wipers too put rain x on screen so to use wipers as little as poss!! and moan at my other half for taking corners to quick cos of scrubing my tyres :eek: even took wheels off weekend to clean inside of them,while i woz on polished the springs and shockers!

its nice to know i aint on my own in the mental doctors room see you there :fishyface:

have save me a place in the padded room and ill get me straight jacket and well all have a bounce around

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links