Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Clothing - What Do You Think?

Hello Peeps, I have been wondering why Mr. T. does not sell more Toyota branded clothing. For example, I am the type of person who believes that making money is a mugs game. Not being a mug, usually, I was thinking that if I saw a Mr. T. T-shirt in Amethyst/Purple, and it said iQ on it, with perhaps a white outline drawing of an iQ on it, front or back, I'd likely buy one.

So, I think Mr. T. could do the same with all its cars, not differentiating between iQ, iQ2, iQ3, but just iQ and the same for GT-86, Auris, Yaris, Aygo, and so on, including the older models. If the T-shirts were ordered in size and colour -with car model obviously- then I reckon, as a worldwide venture, they'd make a mint from it. This would also extend to other clothing, from Baseball Caps to expensive Waterproof multi-layered Coats. I'm sure you get the picture.

I'm even thinking of doing my own design using those printer T-shirt iron on's.

What do you think then?

Toyota's current range of merchandise is here: http://estore.toyota.co.uk/

In common with most car manufacturers, the range of clothing is limited to things like polo shirts, etc in corporate type colours.

The IQ keyrings are quite nice though - http://estore.toyota.co.uk/products.php?product=IQ-Black-Keyring

Toyota's current range of merchandise is here: http://estore.toyota.co.uk/

In common with most car manufacturers, the range of clothing is limited to things like polo shirts, etc in corporate type colours.

The IQ keyrings are quite nice though - http://estore.toyota.co.uk/products.php?product=IQ-Black-Keyring

Yeah Mike, I've seen these, and they are good, but not model specific. I would be more happy wearing any of those clothing items if they were of, or added in the iQ. As I'm sure GT-86 T-shirts etc in a colour that's available on the car, would look great. However, with a line drawing or similar to what you see in Haynes Manuals in a contrasting colour, like a black shirt with white line drawing. See a few examples I have done since the first post on this subject.

Of course, you need to imagine them on different coloured backgrounds.

post-113536-0-73066200-1372967476_thumb.

post-113536-0-45370700-1372967491_thumb.

post-113536-0-33707800-1372967508_thumb.

post-113536-0-94083800-1372967520_thumb.

If there was enough demand (and I'm not sure how one would determine the demand), don't know whether TOC could consider getting a limited number printed of, say, one/two designs. Unless something could be arranged where small quantities are printed once a minimum level of orders were achieved.

Maybe because the OP's Post heading was 'Toyota clothing - what do you think?'

You google what ever you want, its makes the world your oyster and it saves

you ordering, buying, selling, sitting on unsold stock and losing money,

so easy to just get what you want for yourself and not worry about others fashion tastes.

Toyota maybe should move into clothing,

then they can do better quality control and it will cost less on recalls.

'Available in all colours designs & sizes,

Adults can order Airbag or non Airbag styles.'

Maybe because the OP's Post heading was 'Toyota clothing - what do you think?'............

Maybe as the OP drives an iQ and this an iQ forum he meant 'Toyota iQ clothing - what do you think?....."

lol,

I might have thought that, if i had not read what was written in the first post.!

I think you'll find that the subject heading says Toyota clothing, from Mr. T.- in this case the clothing for sale is not always model specific and my thought was, wouldn't it be good if they even made/sold just basic clothing with the car model on them, be it Auris, Yaris, iQ, Urban, Avensis...

Yes, had I wanted to find said clothing I would have looked on Google or E-Bay, but that was not the idea of the post. The post was about Mr. T. only supplying a very basic level of gear. I thought that the opportunity for them to make more money would have prompted their 'clothing' department to produce more and better 'gear.' After all, unless you haven't noticed, they do sell their vehicles around the world and whilst some whinging Brits might not want to buy the clothing I suggest Mr. T. supply for sale, other buyers may well do.

Oh yeah, here's a wacky idea, they could even give a (size/colour specific to driver and or partner too if there is one) T-shirt with the model being bought as a nice little gizzit when collecting ones car, but hey, call me crazy for even thinking of such a thing.

:nerd:

I wear my key fob in my pocket Bob lol

David

I wear my key fob in my pocket Bob lol

David

Nice. I noticed in your pic of the key fob that it's even the same colour as your car, down to the metal flake that makes it look so good. The iQ bit is good too, saw some different designs for the Toyota logo in the dealers, as key rings. Think they were £16 each.

Hi Bob

The white pearled covers on the fob came with the the car and the keyring is an original from MR T bought on eBay. Think it was £8. The covers are showing signs of wear (small cracks) in the edges. Run out of things to do tho the car now

David

I ordered some silicone covers for mine off eBay for a Prius, the genuine covers are stupidly expensive for something that stays in my pocket.

Just been cleaning out under the boot box of my latest iq because the dealer didn't do much of a decent job and found what looks like the remnant of a well worn out iq keyring, the one that's the logo inside a circle. It's either had a harl life as the subject of anxiety or it wasn't much cop to begin with.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links