Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northen Mini Meet Review

Fizz

no it was habu's idea!

Wish i was still there to see it fire out,never mind was still a class day!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• jaxx

• jerry phipps

• Ken

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish i could have got the time off work but maybe next time! Bit far away 4 me aswell! Looks like it wos a good day had by all!

Cheers :thumbsup:

I want a Sera!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Spooky coincidence there mate. I saw a Seo for the first time at the weekend (DazH's), and I'd quite like one of those myself.

(but I'd keep the Sera too)

Rich

Jerry - The camera is my uncles.. and its a 5.0 Megapixles Pentax Optio 550...

Nice little thing.. and with the 128Meg card.. stores over 220 shots at 1024 x 768

Hi fizz

Hey thats one fine camera you have got there. I'm currently looking about to buy a new dig camera. I will have to bear that in mind as it has proven that it can perform well in all kind of lighting conditions :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Jerry - The camera is my uncles.. and its a 5.0 Megapixles Pentax Optio 550...

Nice little thing.. and with the 128Meg card.. stores over 220 shots at 1024 x 768

Hi fizz

Hey thats one fine camera you have got there. I'm currently looking about to buy a new dig camera. I will have to bear that in mind as it has proven that it can perform well in all kind of lighting conditions :thumbsup:

jerry!!

just rememeber not to mess your pics up by having the blue filter option on!!! Like all my !Removed! bolney pictures!!! :censor:

Had to edit every single one of them in photoshop to make it better and they still look messed up!... :(

just rememeber not to mess your pics up by having the blue filter option on!!! Like all my bloody bolney pictures!!! :censor:

Had to edit every single one of them in photoshop to make it better and they still look messed up!... :(

Oh well it could have been worse you could have done them in sepia :P

jerry!!

Also.. Where on earth was GUS????

Hey sorry folks. i did post on the to tell all what had happeened and also i Text Fizz and Ash (cant have got through). had to rush down to sheffield sat afternoon cus my mum was very ill. and didnt get back till monday evening.

what a bummer looks like i mist a real good one. :crybaby: :censor: :crybaby: :censor:

Also.. Where on earth was GUS????

Hey sorry folks. i did post on the to tell all what had happeened and also i Text Fizz and Ash (cant have got through). had to rush down to sheffield sat afternoon cus my mum was very ill. and didnt get back till monday evening.

what a bummer looks like i mist a real good one. :crybaby: :censor: :crybaby: :censor:

There is always the next one!... :thumbsup:

BTW.. here is one that maz took of my motor...

Northern_Meet_2_May_04_34.sized.jpg

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links