Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member Intro....

1NZ-FE T SPORT

Hi Everyone!

Just joined the club and have never been on a forum before, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Been into cars from day one, I work at a main Toyota dealer (since 1998) and have recently bought a '51' plate Thunder Grey Yaris T Sport privately with 7k on the clock! Love it to bits. Want to get involved in any shows/meets this year, so please let me know what's going on.

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Hey man welcome to the club :thumbsup: im sure that u will love it here, its a wicked place to be, seem to be a loverly helpful bunch, im sure u will find out for urself, and let me congratulate u on an outstanding buy, i myself have a thunder grey t sport, cant get enough of it, going for a random for a drive in a min :lol:

Charlie :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome.

I've always like the T-Sport since it came out in 2001 and Thunder Grey is the ultimate colour because it's unique to the T-Sport!

I went to Ipswich to get this car after finding it for sale on eBay. I haggled with the owner to buy it for £1500 less than main dealer retail price, for a car with such low mileage!

I travel 65 miles round trip to work and back, with a combination of twisty 'B' roads, hills and 5 miles of straight dual carriageway to open her up on! Still getting 41mpg though, so I'm well pleased.

Done a couple of warranty claims though, corroded brake discs and a new radio, as it wasn't working. I checked the aerial connections thinking it had fallen out the back of the unit, but it was firmly plugged in, so I got a new unit out of 'em! Perks of the trade I suppose.

:P

Welcome! Hi and Howdee, my names Angel and I'll be your guide from here on in! :D :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new car, sounds lovely! :D Love the Thunder Grey colour, but not as much as my cars colour of course! :D

I own a 2004 Balearic Blue T-Spirit, my pride and joy, ok so not a T-Sport, but not far off! :D

Anyways we are a friendly bunch so feel free to ask questions n stuff!

All the best

Angel

xxx

Thanks for your help Angel

Interested in attending JAE this year, where can you get advance tickets from?

Have just treated the TS to a full polish & Supaguard treatment (body, interior & wheels) kit obtained from work, looks stunning now.

Fitted a 6 disc in-dash changer to compliment the gap below the stereo, set of T Sport mats (and boot mat) to finish her off.

B)

hi

go to www.clubmeets.co.uk for details on JAE you mite stil be able to get a place on the stand if you contact the admin aka steve, also check my list at the top of the yaris forums for a list of yaris' going,

oh and hi and welcome im sure youll love this place as much as your car, and it may save you alot of cash

see you around

lee

Just want to say thanks to you all for the welcome.

Spend the day on computers at Toyota, so I can regularly jump into the forums now!

The rest of the time is spent in the T Sport.

:D

Hey..

Im eternity575 and ill get my thunder grey next month..

i live in israel so i wont attend any meetings soon lol

Spend the day on computers at Toyota, so I can regularly jump into the forums now!

Are you a salesman then?

Hi 1NZ-FE T SPORT

Welcome to the club mate :group-cuddles: Yes this is a great place to hang out and talk about cars. So you have a t sport yaris :thumbsup: Looks like we are going to have to rename this the yaris t sport owners club :lol: I've got 2 in the house hold and love them to bit's. Yes hopefully we will bump into each other at one of the forth coming meets :thumbsup: Got any pictures of your ride??

jerry!!

Cheers to you all!

Lookin forward to seeing you sometime soon then.

Will try and work out later on how to put a pic of my TS up for you all to see.

Yes I work for a main Toyota dealer and run the service department, that's why I know a bit about these cars.

And I'm not a bloke either.... :o

MY husband is a technician here and he does the work on the car, I put the warranty claims through!

There's not a lot we don't know about Toyotas.

:D

could you give me an idea why ive got a knockin/creaking sound coming from the back of my 1.0l yaris 51reg linea luna (irish import)?

cheers

lee

And I'm not a bloke either....  :o

Ooops! Sorry! :D

We really need a male/female icon on threads!

Boy do I feel like a wally :D

I rarely see people of my own species on here, so when someone new comes along you automatically assume they are a bloke! :P

Hey knightrider, this knocking sound, does it occour when u go over bumps, or jst when ur driving in general, have u got 6x9s on ur rear shelf?? i found that somtimes i got a knocking when going over bumps, it was caused by the extra weight on the shelf, if u look at the side of the shelf theres a slight gap this ment that if i hit a bump in the road at certain speads it would cause the shelf to move lightly creating a knocking noise.

Charlie

The only rattle from the rear of Yaris was on the early models, when the boot lock used to clatter around a bit. There was a mod out for that, because the lock would become disconnected from the supporting bar and you couldn't open the boot!

I haven't done any other claims on rattles from the rear.

<_<

:group-cuddles:

Been into cars all my life, previously used to show an XR3i at all the Ford meets, TRAX, National Day etc. Got her featured in REVS, Performance Ford, Fast Ford and the club XROC mag many times.

After 6 years of the XR I had a Calibra to tide me over for a bit. Finally got enough dosh together to by a TS, have waited a long time for this!

Spent a long time working for Toyta and loved the Yaris from its launch in 1999. We had a peppermint green CDX demonstrator, I think everyone noticed it just for the colour! And of course the LCD dash...

Like you all, my TS is my pride & joy and I'll be keeping her for a long time yet. Just handy that I'm in the trade because it costs me next to nothing to get anything for her!

Lucky, take it u get good discounts then, does that count on imports, such as body parts, can u order it through ur toyota and still get a good discount on it??

hi 1NZ-FE TSPORT,

another female with a Tsport we will soon be out numbering the lads!

aint it a great car i love mine too,hope to see you at some meets soon

kim

:wub:

welcome to the club, good choice of car and colour, hope you enjoy it here i know i do :group-cuddles:

Welcome to the Club...and good choice of colour! :-)

so..working at a dealership et all...how many alloy's have you had to replace!

Gonna be on my fourth set soon! At this rate, I'll have a new set every year!

Can't complain though, although it's a tad annoying after all this time they still can't get it right.

Vipes

Looks like we are going to have to rename this the yaris t sport owners club :lol:

Oi!

I'll get 1 1 day or maybe a TS Turbo...mmmmmmm!

And welcome to the club 1NZ-FE T SPORT! :group-cuddles:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links