Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member Intro....

1NZ-FE T SPORT

Nice to see the enthusiasm from everyone.

Yes I'm sure we'll all meet up soon, hopefully on a nice sunny day at a top show!

Done lots of claims on alloys at work, my own are corroding slightly around the centre caps, so I shall have a new set before the end of the year. Apart from that and the corroded discs, the TS is pretty much bullet-proof. Thet rarely come in with any major problems, something to do with being Jap-built, no doubt!

:D

Hey,

My real name is Gary. I got my T-Sport, oo erm, about a 2 weeks ago. And got my jap tuner exhaust fitted like a week later! Bit mad, but fun.

I love the car and do thrash it a bit. I also like to prove a point to some of these executive drivers in their 2.5L TDi's (who think they are all that) and also the 1.0L boy racers. However I DO NOT race em in built up areas.

I've found a lot of people laugh when I say I've got a Yaris... but then they see it, and sit in it, and they are super impressed.

I have a few future mods in store. Deffiently an induction kit, and some new 16inch alloys (expensive tho!). I also may lower it on TTE springs, and get a strut brace. And if I really wanna go out on a limb then probably a performance manifold and some bodystyle accessories. I think the car looks almost fab as it is and I do not want to over do it and spoil it.

I love to just look at my car when its lovely and clean. It reminds me almost of a mini. Its nice and compact, with a cheeky side to it.

Well, thats me!

/me might sell a bike, drive to Cologne, get the TTE supercharger fitted and drive back via the Nurburgring...

I wish!

Hi Gary (Socks)

Yeah, thet're great little motors aren't they? Definitely look the part without going OTT. Will probably do some work on mine once the warranty has expired, just toying with ideas at the mo. Very interested in the Compressor Kit from TTE (supercharging) That is the ultimate!

;)

Just got to get the pennies together.

:)

See you at the shows then :group-cuddles:

Thanks Kenny! :D

I'm learning more and more each day...

Can't get off the forums now. Go on as soon as I get to work at 7.30am, then on & off throughout the day, followed by a good stint in the evening. Can't beat it! :thumbsup:

You're all a great bunch!

:group-cuddles:

Sounds good, i know the feeling, u got much planned for the car soon??

Can't get off the forums now. Go on as soon as I get to work at 7.30am, then on & off throughout the day, followed by a good stint in the evening. Can't beat it! :thumbsup:

Yup, its a very friendly forum here, and lots of info are exchanged! :thumbsup:

Kenny!

Yes I have got some plans for a few months' time. I'm looking into the TTE Compressor kit (but its mega-bucks!) and a few styling mods. Just keeping an eye out on what's about at the mo.

I don't want to change the look of the car, it's great as it is. :)

Less is more I think!

Lookin forward to seeing all your motors soon then!

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links