Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Got Aircon Fixed

chrisfitton

About 4 months ago i asked on here if there was any problems known with e10 rolla aircon blowing fuse after about 5 mins. I got gas recharged and toyota said i needed a new switch so ordered one which they lots then went to another toyota garage and they ordered one and insisted that they would ring me but never did. And the other day i got fed up with it being roasting in the car in the sun so was planning to nip to toyota this tuesday to order a switch but today i decided to t-cut and wax my car and when doing the front bumber i noticed that the wires going from the aircon fan to a connection block were bare due to rubbing on an aircon metal pipe so taped that up and all fixed now. I would of expected toyota to notice this as i said to them that aircon wasnt working, they said they would look at all connections in the system to find problem %$(in liars.

Oh well, at least you got it sorted in time for the good weather.

(in saying that, it's supposed to get worse from tomorrow. Still, it can't rain all the time)

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links