Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Code For Fitting And Spraying The Bodykits

roywhlong

now got a text from icetronix and he said got my full bodykits in stock now.and will go and collect them on thursday and will bring it to my friend he is work on the car crash repair centre and he will do the fitting and spraying for the kit and he code me €400 (£225) for the whole lot so what do you guys think?? but still waitting for rob for the spoiler so then will be all finish :thumbsup: the things is my birthday on june but my dad said he will pay for the fitting and spraying and also the custom make double exhausts very happy for that :afro:

thats a good price for fitting and spraying, get ne think you want colour coding done at the same time i.e rear wiper

a lil off topic..

but again.. to make "double tailpipes" what mods do i have to make and wont it void the warranty?

spoiler due anythime this week buddy

just outta interest roy how much would he charge for spraying and fitting of a rear bumper only

i dont know dave but i will ask for him if you really want to but before i ask him can you get a code from some one then when i tell you the price so you will know is that cheaper or not text me to let me know

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links