Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Omori Boost Gauage

pizza boy

Thx again Jimlad for the gauge..took a bluddy while but its ere now. But it looks pretty easy to install any1 got a guide or link I could look at? I take it fitting would be near identical to the 2nd gen 3sgte?

take the dash off... easy. Then basically get a feed for the light for the gauge. Then plumb it where the original one was. Should be easy..

now help me in the topic I posted... lol

I did mine .. want ya need to know?

Is it an electronic gauge then? I was under the impression that it was mechanicle and therefore needed a pipe routed from the dash to the engine bay?

yeah .. it's mechanical .. just need to take a dremmel to your instrument cluster ..

Thought so. I presume you have to feed the pipe through the car into the engine bay?

The removal of the dash seems simple enuff. But I take it you dont need that hose that they supply with the kit?...you just use the one that the old one that was stuck in the vac gauge?

Tap into the one on the diagnostic thing in the engine bay with a T connector .. then run hose to your dash ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links