Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Bulb

cokg2

hey yea ive been looking for the same, got 1 off eBay which was supposidly correct size but unfortunatly didnt fit :angry:

Charlie

actually you looking for is a led and they are the best dont go and buy the bulbs with paint it will come off after few weeks and here is the web site www.varad.com and they do lots of stuff mine one is blue and they really do the business and i have the under car led as well and work prefect. hope that will help you :thumbsup:

I got my coloured interior bulbs at the motorist centre for £3.99 Red for my car and Blue for the wife's ;)

jerry!!

actually you looking for is a led and they are the best dont go and buy the bulbs with paint it will come off after few weeks and here is the web site www.varad.com and they do lots of stuff mine one is blue and they really do the business and i have the under car led as well and work prefect. hope that will help you :thumbsup:

mate which one have u got? Havent got a clue wat i am looking for?

How much was it?

Cool :bookworm:

ken (sorted avensis) has got some pretty trick led units that replace the normal bulbs in his car, think they are varad?

go to the automotive products and then you will see lots of logo on it and they will mov around whe your mouse is pointing them and clcick the one call auto leds then it shoul come out the picture for the bulbs. but i think they are €19.00 per bulb.

Im sure I can get some of those, but I'll be getting white(not yellow) ones

Hi roywhlong

:drool: Very very nice indeed i shall see if i can get some of those myself, jst what ive been looking for, 1 question tho, what have u weired ur footwell neons into, my two front 1s at the mo are wired into the interior light, im thinking of getting some rear and jst wondering what options i have

charlie

Could use neon bulb paint!

That car with all the neons is almost as nice as mine, lol! Mine are red, but i cant get any good pix wit the digital camera iv got :crybaby:

Lol only jokin :lol:

Just imagine that car with red neons instead of blue, and thats what mine is! Undacar neon one, havent got the tube at the back due to the yaris's back end bein so god damn high up, so il b gettin a lower rear skirt to hide it :bookworm:

hide the neon up in the back of the bumper lip

thats all i did on the back end

Mines half there, with jst got the two front neons, wanna get another 2 rear and then interior bulb :)

Think the tube is too big to do that!!

I bought it thinking it was flat tubed, but it wasnt! quite big tubes!!!

The make of it is prism, which one you got...Varad?

ive got Prism neons aswell, diameter of them is no bigger than 3/4s of an inch....

£130 and free delivery off speeding.co.uk

****** knows y i didnt save an xtra £20 to buy the varad one :ffs:

Could use neon bulb paint!

That car with all the neons is almost as nice as mine, lol! Mine are red, but i cant get any good pix wit the digital camera iv got :crybaby:

normal distance from digi cam and object is 1.2m, with neons try 2m

yeah dont do it when it is very dark aswell, sort of late evening and use mulitshot floodflash if your camera has it

What have u guys wired ur undercar neons into, does it come with an on off switch or somin

my kit came with a hooj ugly yellow neon switch with a big placcy mount.

so i lobbed it over the hedge and used a nice little chrome toggle switch, mounted on that switch blank near the mirror controls

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links