Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turbo Kit For £1300, Supercharger £1500...

SuperRetard

1nze-fe mate!

nice find!

So then, for £380 you can fly return to LA. Which is probably a similar price to what you'd pay for tax and shipping...

My mate does this a lot for Ford V8 tuning bits. Flys over, buys stuff, de-boxes it and labels it "second-hand auto parts". They're tax free 'cos they're second-hand.

Nice price! All the intercooler bits wont fit the yaris though I bet!

what an ugly car the Scion is though!

i actually like the scion! a very different car! they do a scion tc aswell as the xa and xb and it is VERY NICE!

oooooh exhausts! ohhhhhhh coilovers! oooooooh so cheap!

buying from the states is the best thing you can do at the minute!

£1500 for whoooooooooooooooosssshhhhhhh-PSSST!!! :yes::thumbsup:

shut up!

if they agree to ship to the UK my credit card is gonna get a right battering!

:o

So what's the TC, XA and XB? I guess they're all variations on the engine front?

Hmmm... they've both got the T-sport motah... I'm pretty sure it'd all fit the 1.3 version too... maybe the intercooler would be the biggest problem? But the turbo kit don't seem to have one. So you'd just have to upgrade to a bespoke one at a later date...

personally wouldnt be too fussed bout a 'cooler at first.

would be happy with 0.5/0.6 bar low blower helping to shove a few more horse. would get one once all the internals have been uprated slightly

hi

i would like the whole car....so i could be completly different and pee of the big cars like mr bmw like i use to in my vts....until it fell apart....

no reply as of yet :(

mind you my turbo moneys gotta go on fixin the damn thing!

Whats the point in buyin that stuff from the states? For about £2000 u can get and HKS or a Blitz Turbo charging kit. Add £350 for a bigger turbo and ur sorted. Mind u after doing that u need bigger more powerful brakes, spoke to Brembo there bringing a big disc conversion out in the next couple of months, or u could go with AP racing. Then u have to uprate the chassis cause of flex in the mid, and push and pull stress front and back. Vent the bonnet and uprate the suspension. get a new manifold ( think that comes with both HKS and Blitz kits), widen the exhaust piping between manifold - cat, and cat- back.

Oh yes. Shipping charges from there location are between £400 - £500. Then u have to pay for the customs and surplus charges. So there aint no poin in buying from the states.

Everyones best bet is to import from Japan. Prices are cheep. Or use a company like Envy. Also, unless ur a mechanic u need to budget for fitting and remapping or ur engine ECU. Onboard management is also highly recommended.

Hmmm, well the Greddy kit (not available in the UK, afaik) comes with everything PLUS a piggy back ECU according to the site. For £1360. Add $150 postage and £210 tax.... And it's still cheaper than owt in the UK.

Prove me wrong, please! I'm skint! ;)

:rolleyes: I was having a troll round on friday and came accross a Belgium tuning company that said they was bringing out a turbo conversion and a supercharger conversion for a Yaris TS. Just going out for a meal so i'll look through my history tomorrow and drop them a e-mail :thumbsup:

Yeah. i saw that as well. The truth about the Greddy kit is that Greddy are real Honda tuners. This kit is basically a modified Civic kit. I spoke to some contacts for u and they highly recommend the HKS kit way over the Greddy kit. The Greddy kit has issues on the Yaris and can gives the users a high bill from the tuning garage when it goes wrong because Greddy charge rediculous amounts for small replacement parts. And as i said, you WILL have to uprate evreything else otherwise you will have technical problems all over the board.

About the picky back ECU, they are not recommended. Through contacts and friends who used them, they ditched them after a week or so and got a custom mapped chip for what they had.

If you really want to spend your money, go HKS. Your other option is sourcing a refurbed MR2 or Celica GT Engine and modifying ur engine bay to cope with them. This will give you a kick on the power front.

If you need any help just let me know.

so who are you then exactly team t-sport?

you seem to know your stuff.....

Nevertheless, if anyone is interested I am still in for a Join order. The shipping charges will drop at half if we are 2 or more...

As for the customs you just ask for an invoice half the price you payed... :)

I have sent them an email as well.

Hmmm... I'm not after mega-boost. A simple, safe 115bhp would have me grinning... intercoolers and ECU upgrades can happen as/when. I'm not made of money, and this looks like a !Removed! good starting point.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links