Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T-sport

sup

hi ok i think this will work if you go to tsport then click sign in

user: yaristsport2000

password: tsport

then click t-sport

and then slide show

now i know thats a lot to do but its the best i got sorry :rolleyes:

any how it my work so far , fitting a power flow twin joby tomorrow

and waiting on a few bits any way let me know what you think , be kind :unsure:

Hey sup

Very nice indeed mate, altho not a big fan of the spoiler lil ott for my liking but non the less very nice, what have u used to paint interior, wanted to do mine sliver but wasnt sure what to use,

Charlie

<_< to much info and its friday wind down time couldnt find a t-sport thing on that page :angry:

sorry must be me :D

once uve signed in mate, click on the link again within the pose, site will now realise uve signed in this time so takes u str8 to the page :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Sup i like it was it hard to mask of the the centre console so you dont lose the heater marks etc? had a look at interior paint to day and all so the carbon film for the inside cant decide?

also like the body grific good job :thumbsup:

where can u get the paint from and what am i looking for, i want to do mine silver looks sweet

:D you can get the paints from Halfords no problem and to get all the dash off there was a link in another post also do some nice films for the inside to :thumbsup:

hi guy sorry it took me a bit to get back to you ok to do the dash you what to use a cobra primer good and thick so you get a nice smooth finish , the when thats dried give it a rub with about a p800 sand paper not to much just to smooth out any bits that might be there as for the paint its straight from a can - you can uses any colour i had the car shop mix me a can to match the paint work cost about 10 quid let me kniow how you get on :thumbsup:

Hi sup

Er maybe im just being dumb but got you email followed it to the forum , clicked tsport then used the login you provided

Ok so im looking for a video called tsport ?

can u help ? :blink::blink::eek::eek:

its not a video mate, jst a collection of pictures, onces uve signed into his account if u cant find it re click on the link in the form which will then take u to the correct page, u should either see his car pics ( red yaris) or jst the 1 pic, can either click on them individually or if u see them all jst above the pics should be an option to view slideshow

ps sorry for answering on ur behalf sup, was bored n gave me somin 2 do :lol:

thanx :P just got my powerflow ex on sounds phat i whet for the dual oval shape back box's gonna have to get some pic's up ------ let me know if you get that link to work tim :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links