Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gearbox Mount

aaronfife

Hey folks,

Does anyone know what size the gearbox/dog mount bushes are? And if these are square or circular inserts?

Looking to upgrade mine as had enough of the wobbly movement. Got a link to this company that sell universal ones so if someone could link me that would be great.

http://www.aftermarketsuspensionparts.com/catalog.asp

Here's a direct link to the inserts at the bottom of the page.....

http://www.aftermarketsuspensionparts.com/Universal-Isolators.asp

• Like 1

I would not have thought that the gearbox mounts are (or should be) badly worn unless you have covered well over over 100,000 miles ?

I would not have thought that the gearbox mounts are (or should be) badly worn unless you have covered well over over 100,000 miles ?

It's not that they are worn, it's the fact I was looking to upgrade to polybushes. Nobody sells them as been in touch with 8+ companies all over the globe to try and source one. You do get universal ones but no idea what the sizes of the current mount is. Also, 100,000 miles if a LOT for a gearbox mount on any car, had a few going on cars with 60,000, 90,000 and so forth. All depends on the treatment they've been given and road conditions they've been subjected too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links