Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seat Covers

hiq1

hi everyone. sooo, went to my local Toyota in leeds to look at an aygo. I cannot say what a hateful, plasticky piece of nastiness that car is...wanders over to a white iq2 sitting quietly in the corner. I couldn't believe the difference in th two cars! when you add in the extras even a base iq has over the aygo the price doesn't look bad. anywho so not liking to take the depreciation hit I come home and look at 2011my iq's (having done research on here and not wanting the egr issue) the thing I don't get is how cheap these are 2nd hand?? looking at a 2011 base model in silver with a couple of nice extras, private sale 8k miles, mint, and the guy will take 6.5k. the one thing that puts me off is those polka dot seats. the new ones are much nicer but given how bad the depreciation looks I aint going there. long story short I think I may buy it but can I get seat covers to cover up the existing ones. also anything specific to look out for. cheers in advance guys.

Hi Welcome

If you really want to make it look good, you can buy as i did, a leather seat kit from toyota I borrowed some upholstery tools and fitted it myself. It fits directly over the existing covers down side £550!

David

thanks for the reply David, nice to know im not the only one! not really one for messing about with cars, other option I suppose is wait for a good one with leather option fitted-do quite like the brown ones. is there any other differences in the new iq apart from the seats? it was nearly closing time and the salesman couldn't have been less helpful if he'd tried.

hi everyone. sooo, went to my local Toyota in leeds to look at an aygo. I cannot say what a hateful, plasticky piece of nastiness that car is...wanders over to a white iq2 sitting quietly in the corner. I couldn't believe the difference in th two cars! when you add in the extras even a base iq has over the aygo the price doesn't look bad. anywho so not liking to take the depreciation hit I come home and look at 2011my iq's (having done research on here and not wanting the egr issue) the thing I don't get is how cheap these are 2nd hand?? looking at a 2011 base model in silver with a couple of nice extras, private sale 8k miles, mint, and the guy will take 6.5k. the one thing that puts me off is those polka dot seats. the new ones are much nicer but given how bad the depreciation looks I aint going there. long story short I think I may buy it but can I get seat covers to cover up the existing ones. also anything specific to look out for. cheers in advance guys.

I agree with you fully re aygo being "plasticky piece of nastiness inside that car is" I thought the interior of my old IQ looked as though it had been designed from a "color perspective" by steve' wonder but the ago I drove as a loan car for a day was worse. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links