Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need Lsd !

Jimlad

got a plate LSD if youre interested £150 can fit it 4 you but you would need to get the box to me. or you can get it fitted at a gearbox reconditioners.

lee

I thought the drive shafts are different for the LSD ?? :eek: I asked a lad in Japan awhile ago and sure he said you needed them aswell.( he just may have not wanted to send me one over!! :angry: )

If you didn't realise you didn't have it before, why do you want it now, just because you know you havn't got it......

That only makes sense if you read it slowly. :thumbsup:

how do I check to see if I have LSD ??

jack the rear of your car up, turn one of the back wheels and if the wheel on the oposite side turns the same way then you have it, if it turns the oposite way, you dont have it.

Jimlad doesnt need LSD, he just wants it because its something he hasnt got..lol.

Jimlad doesnt need LSD, he just wants it because its something he hasnt got..lol.

exactly....lol

Jim i popped mine on eBay, i'm fed up trying to get the correct info of other parts to fit it to my normally aspirated.

For you rev 1 & 2 tubby owners its a case of left hand LSD drive shaft only.

link is

Viscous LSD

Jack the rear of your car up, turn one of the back wheels and if the wheel on the oposite side turns the same way then you have it, if it turns the oposite way, you dont have it.

Only if it isn't aTorsen type LSD as fitted as standard to all UK spec MR2 Roadster (does this sound familiar?)

The way a Torsen works it needs a bit of load/resistance on the opposite wheel which of course the jack-it-up test doesn't supply.

Never tried it myself, but that's what man in technical office here says.

Scott

Jim i popped mine on ebay, i'm fed up trying to get the correct info of other parts to fit it to my normally aspirated.

For you rev 1 & 2 tubby owners its a case of left hand LSD drive shaft only.

link is

Viscous LSD

np mate... I think Matt has sorted one out for me. Thanks all the same bud.

Jim

The way a Torsen works it needs a bit of load/resistance on the opposite wheel which of course the jack-it-up test doesn't supply.

Never tried it myself, but that's what man in technical office here says.

Scott

Like what Toyota PR said.

The jack up test doesn't work on my UK rev5 and that has LSD apparently.

Ya both beat me to it....as they said :)

Just go to a nice quiet carpark and do a burnout...see how many lines ya leave ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links