Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Styling Mods

Blue84

Hi All seeing as everyone knows more about mods than me I need help,

I have a 2 month old Yaris T3 which is my pride and joy :). I want to add some styling mods to it - different coloured interior light, different gear stick knob and eventually some different wheels/alloys. The trouble is I know nothing about cars (apart from how to drive and do the basic maintenance checks!) so I wouldn't know where to start with going about fitting a different interior light and different gear stick knob...should I ask a garage or what? (cant afford different wheels just yet)..the car got key scratched so will be going to a bodyshop soon to get that removed..

Thanx guys.

I have a silver carbon effect gaitor and satin ball (slant top) gear knob from richbrook. This is what it looks like (cost about £49.99 for the two)

gearknob.jpg

Got a ali tax disk holder (£17.99), 2 inch ali aerial, (5€) and silver anodised dust caps (2£). All simple mods, but its made the car look better, especially the aerial.

Gonna go for a blue LED inside which im trying to find, and a couple of 12" neons in the foot wells (£17 each)

Removing all the labels on the windows and giving it a !Removed! good polish every week keeps it in top form

you can get all of that on eBay (if you want help with anything just add me to your MSN - kierangray1982@hotmail.com)

to fit the gaitor, just unscrew the screw in the rear cup holder. and pop the trim off paying careful attention to the white clips at the front. Ive installed the gaitor over the OEM one as it stays in place. The satin ball is universal, as it screws into place using a allen key

enjoy :fishyface:

Yea definetly consider some neons, these can b purchased from some where like Halfords for £17 each, ive got 2 in the footwells, thinking of gettin two more to go under driver and pasanger seat along with new interior blue bulb

mayb some rear Speakers say to go on the parcel shelf, can get a decent set for about £40-100, ive got some 3 way pioneer 1s, cost me £40

HOW MUCH?

I mean I fort it would only cost a few bob

Y pay £18 for ONE neon from Halfords, when you can pay around £10-£20 for TWO neons which are SOUND SENSING!!! As follows:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

I have a set of them, cost me £18 altogetha, theyre amazin, very sensitive!! The pix dont do them justice, and i mean that! Check the sellers other items for sale, coz he has blue ones too!!

what wood cost a few bob?

the gaitor

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links