Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ecotek Valve

cokg2

ive been told that wen set write they are good its just alot of people have them poorly fitted

total rubbish - avoid!

to straighten the record on why we disagree with this (and refering to a recent convo with dale aka SuperRetard)

i think we determined that the eco-tech is designed to cause 'turbulance' within the intake fuel/air mixture....

but ultimately you look to giving the gases a turbalance free path through the engine....

hence the use of thinks like tubalar CNC mandrel bent manifolds, port polishing etc...

basically you shoot yourself in the foot!

They just been done by advertising agency. Of 3 reasons brought up two found to be untrue. One of those was an increase in performance and economy. The ecu simply corrects this. On the net somewhere.

2 people i kno who work at a motor store love em and fink they r wel worth it, oh wel perhaps not then

there an absolute con.waste of money, and crap................

im supprised they have been allowed to sell them for so long

Oooooooh, good job I read this. It's been on my 'watch list' for a couple of days!

Don't you need to buy a silencer with it too anyway? otherwise it sounds like somebody drinking a McDonalds milkshake all the time.

I had an ECOTEK fitted to my last car (MICRA Super S) and it did work. The car was more responsive and fuel consumption was better even though I drove it harder than before. It was tricky to set up at first but after a while it was easy once you knew what to listen out for. I will get one for my Yaris T3 as soon as the warranty is up.

Sorry you "think" its better because really you want it to be better.

There is prove they have just been told off by the advertising agency and they use experts, not people who are trying to sell them.

I know the fuel consumption was better as I have kept records for all my cars and the Micra got on average 2 MPG better with the ecotek. The ECOTEK website has a forum with many satisfied contributor's. I can only go off my own experiences.

Have any of you actually tried it out, if not why pour scorn on it. Go on give it a try, the ecotek comes with a full money back gurantee if you are not happy.

Wats it actually do,LOL!!! I was only agreeing wit evry1, i dnt even kno wat it does :!Removed!:

is creates a swirl in the fuel intake and sppeds up the flow ur sumit i dont really know but its sposed to be a good product from wot ive heard and if its got a money bac guarantee y not try it?

Details on the ECOTEK can be found at the following website http://www.ecotekplc.com/. I do now that they have a photo of the Ecotek fitted to a T sport on the website. Max Power have also reviewed it and this article is on the site.

intake gases are much more efficient if travelling in a smooth direction, not turbulant and swirling round, therefore - - - crap!

some fool had bidded upto 40quid for that one on eBay for a bit of 50p plastic!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links