Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Knockhill Summer Track Meet + Bbq

Team T-Sport 17

Im trying to organise a closed track session at Knockhill for all TOC members. This will happen some time during summer. If people can show there interest it would be much appreciated. We need at least 20 people to make it easier for me to get this. For people in England we could make it a weekend event, over 2 days. Staying / Camping at my crib is cool if ur worried about sleeping and eating as i aint gonna charge u for it and the drive can hold about 10 - 15 Yaris's + theres a car park 20 yards from my house.

If people can show there interest then we can make a date that suits all.

Thanks guys hope you can all make it.

So far we have:-

Team T-Sport 17 (Me)

Ryan1985

Super !Removed!

Come on evryone. We need peeps. And Jaxx u better sign up or ill whoop you. lol

Come on evryone. We need peeps. And Jaxx u better sign up or ill whoop you. lol

:o :o

:wacko:

:lol:

ok mate, give us some dates cos ppl will want to know that to plan ahead and in case it clashes with any of the big shows

as long as my baby is sorted by then and if its a weekend campover thing i shouldnt mind the trip

:thumbsup:

Cheers Jaxx. Yeah ill phone them and get some dates but i can almost guarantee that it aint going to be ona a show weekend as i want to go to the shows. :P

So if people can PM me or just simply post here to at least show some possible interest that would be great.

well put me as maybe....going on yes

like i say if the cars sussed i should be good to go

To get 20 people on track in Scotland, we'll need to open it up to other TOC types...

Count me in folks!

If you cuould let me know possible dates 'n' stuff asap then I can book it in with my "social secretary" :!Removed!:

Can I come? i would like to take my car on the track :P

maybe even give some of you Yaris's a run for your money :P ;)

Let me know dudes

tim

so whats that, have we got 6 then.

Team T-Sport 17

Super !Removed!

Ryan 1985

Jaxx

Alan Bradley

Sera Beetle

good start. ill get dates asap. As i said camping / staying at mine is fine along with a BBQ. :) Cant beat that. Plus i have sweet car cleaning facilities as they WILL need washed.

I would come along because Knockhill is only half an hour away, but i drive a Corolla.

Ross

scottish sr - all members welcome

TT-S17 - made a small adjustment to the original post to avoid confusion

Team T-Sport 17

Super !Removed!

Ryan 1985

Jaxx

Alan Bradley

Sera Beetle

Scottish SR

7 down 13 (or more) to go

dont really mind how many as house and garden can hold a good 100 or so.

jeezus! how bigs ya damn house!

yeah, i know. So the more the merrier and i dont like the neighbours and they dont like me. I think it was shooting their annoying dog who come round to **** on the porch with pink paintballs that did it. lol

:lol:

OK. Who wants the good news or the bad news?

Good news - You can all camp / stay at my crib with BBQ and cleaning facilities.

Bad news - Cant get a closed session on the track even with my contacts unless we all chip in for a sum of £7000 or just less. Thats for a single full unlimited day.

So we have other options:-

June Sat 19th - Sun 20th Hot Hatch Festival Weekend £40 9am - 9pm

July Tue 6th Hot Marques Evening £50 6pm - 8pm

I am still trying to get a deal with them for a closed weekend session but it looks bleak. The best bet i think is the Hot Hatch Festival Weekend where we can really show off.

please still show interest as theres always a chance and even so we can all meet up as one large Toyota Group and desimate all.

:)

35 peeps at £140 a head?

Surely you can knock it down a bit? £7000 sounds like 'book' price to me. I could hire Donington for that! £6000 could get us Cadwell...

I tried to knock it down and so did my dad but management changed hands recently so favours are hard to come by. I think the Hot Hatch Festival is our best bet as u go onto the track in groups of 25 for 10 mins each then switch around. And also for £40 the first day then £30 the second day its a good deal less expensive. Other clubs will be there so we can whip em. B)

And also the fact that there are no private weekend bookings available until 28th October. Which is also a small problem.

But still as i said show ur interest as i need to get a group to enter by Friday or Monday at the latest.

Ah *******. Um... Santa Pod is fun but our Yaris's would just get hammered. Both events are Max Power events. Does Santa Pod even have a track that you can go on? or is it just a drag strip? Cause if theres no track then its Knockhill all the way.

language

Edited by jaxx

Jap Show is by Japenese Performance

*******. That would be true but it is covered in Max totty and journalists. Its the same sort of deal as the Hot Hatch Festival but without the racing. So what u wanting to do?

Obviously different types of event just thought some might not realise that they clash.

Different ends of the country also so no reason why some can't go to Knockhill & others to the Pod.

True. Dont think there are to many up in Scotty though. If any english people wanna come up then see my first post. Ur overnight arrangements are sorted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links