Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Knockhill Summer Track Meet + Bbq

Team T-Sport 17

come on people. we need ur support and interest to make this a good event for us all.

:)

Didn't realise there was on-track stuff with the hot-hatch fest... count me in dude! :thumbsup:

Proper Bo'!

cool. SR u and me are definates. think jaxx and a few others as well

righty ho.

anyone else game, or are u all gonna to to the Japanese Performance at Santa Pod show on the same day and sit and stair at evos, or are u gonna shift ur asses up to scotland and go to Knockhill and actually race ur cars on track then have a sweet bbq afterwards. Oh come on, there aint no choice.

show your interest here.

it will be magic :hokus-pokus: :thumbsup:

righty ho.

anyone else game, or are u all gonna to to the Japanese Performance at Santa Pod show on the same day and sit and stair at evos, or are u gonna shift ur asses up to scotland and go to Knockhill and actually race ur cars on track then have a sweet bbq afterwards. Oh come on, there aint no choice.

show your interest here.

it will be magic :hokus-pokus: :thumbsup:

I would love to come but i need to crash somewhere mate i live in east anglia (suffolk) but i would rather do the knockhill thing with you guys than santa pod (do The Pod load)

Let me know dude i will take 4 to 5 hours to get up there where about in bonny scotland is it?

Hope to see all you there (well in my rear view mirror :D :D )

Tim

I'll be coming up from near Peterbog if you want (mimes airhorn pulling motion with right hand) convoy?

I will come along but wont be going on the track cos my car is just too standard at the mo! :angry:

ross

sweeet as mate i can do a 'drive-by convoy'

:-)

what does the your yaris push (BHP)?

tim

i like staring at evos.............

About 86bhp as stock, and mine's only got an induction kit and back box, so 86bhp sounds about right! It'll pull an indicated 120 tho'...

About 86bhp as stock, and mine's only got an induction kit and back box, so 86bhp sounds about right! It'll pull an indicated 120 tho'...

not bad :)

I wudnt mind! But my cars totally standard!!! Not a t-sport, jus a lil 1.0L yaris with stylin mods! no spoiler or bodykit or alloys :crybaby:

sweet

this could be a bit of laugh then if we have a big group. everyone can come, standard or modified. if anyone from england needs somewhere to crash u can stay / camp at mine. more than enough room for 100.

and to Jaxx, :crybaby: im disapointed. lol. nay worries

Okay, do I need to book my place now? Who with? Got a mate that might fancy coming up too for the tracktime..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links