Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ffs Fensport !

Jimlad

Can anyone get through to fensport ?? I've been trying all day. Even used the ring back feature, but with no reponse yet.

Geeze... I want a clutch !!

The thing annoys me is that they've happily taken the wonga from my bank ( which they don't usually until it's posted ).

Annoying as hell !!!!!!!!!!!!

I will defo be thinking twice about ordering form fensport again after this experience. My TRD shifter took ages also... but it wasn't urgent... unlike my clutch!!

Ive had this before, took me a good solid hour of constant ringing to get through.

However last time (only used them twice) got straight through on my first call :huh:

i know its a PITA bt there are only two pople on the phones so somtimes they get held up by people asking stupid questions.

try emailing them and asking for a reply.

I finally got through. They said my clutch should be here Tuesday/Wednesday.... we'll see.

I found them very good, when they send me the wrong de-cat pipe i e-mailed them, they took the number of my sig on my work e-mail and rang me at work B) all sorted, even got a set of gaskets B)

I think they respond to e-mails better than phones :thumbsup:

Best time to ring them is either 10-11am or 2-4pm. Still have to try a fair few times though.

City Initial, the carrier they use seem to be their weakest link. Bag of :censor: !

Joe

City Initial, the carrier they use seem to be their weakest link. Bag of :censor: !

Joe

There used to be a Citylink Depot opposite where I work. *****. It always amazed me that anything got delivered intact. One morning I saw one of the drivers loading a 32" Sony TV into his van. (in case you didn't know, Sony telly's are 4x heavier than any other make, for no apparent reason.)

Anyhoo, the TV was all boxed up in a huge box with loads of the 'this side up' arrows on it. The drivers van was about 50 metres from the loading bay, instead of getting a trolley to move it or asking one of the other drivers to help him lift it, HE ROLLED IT. Clunk Clunk Clunk all the way to the van. You could hear the screen mask bouncing as he did it. :!Removed!:

(just one of Citylink's more memorable moments for you all). In fairness though it might well be a similar story for lots of delivery companies. What the eye doesn't see, the chef gets away with ;)

Rich

GUESS WHAT ?!?!?

STILL NO RUDDY CLUTCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ffs:

"we use 5 different companys for parts for the clutch, we're still waiting on parts from one"...

I DON'T GIVE A SH*T ... I'VE BEEN WAITING MORE THAN A FRIGGING MONTH ALREADY!?!?!?!

AND THEY'VE TAKEN THE WONGA FROM MY ACCOUTN LAST MONTH !!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :censor:

Calm yourself my son......

Learn a lesson......

Stop spending fu**ing money!

uses organic material ?... I dunno... lol

Exedy - Single Plate Cerametallic Racing Clutch (S Type

Exedy cerametallic clutches are designed to handle the abuse of high power modified engines. Cerametallic friction maerial can handle much more slippage that stock type disc assemblies without heat induced slipping . All Exedy cerametallic discs have spring center dampers to reduce the impact and shock loads put into the drivetrain. This protects the transmission and the rest of the drive line system.

With any cerametallic clutch system, there will be some compromise of start up driveability as compared to a stock clutch (chatter on light throttle, low rpm start up). This characteristic is generally felt to be acceptable in modified performance cars.

anyone know if this is anygood ?? .. they do next day delivery !

link

not wishing to rub it in but when i ordered my clutch from fensport it arrived the next day, as did my sporings, plugs, leads etc

not wishing to rub it in but when i ordered my clutch from fensport it arrived the next day, as did my sporings, plugs, leads etc

lucky BA*TARD !

City Initial, the carrier they use seem to be their weakest link.  Bag of  :censor: !

Joe

There used to be a Citylink Depot opposite where I work. *****. It always amazed me that anything got delivered intact. One morning I saw one of the drivers loading a 32" Sony TV into his van. (in case you didn't know, Sony telly's are 4x heavier than any other make, for no apparent reason.)

Anyhoo, the TV was all boxed up in a huge box with loads of the 'this side up' arrows on it. The drivers van was about 50 metres from the loading bay, instead of getting a trolley to move it or asking one of the other drivers to help him lift it, HE ROLLED IT. Clunk Clunk Clunk all the way to the van. You could hear the screen mask bouncing as he did it. :!Removed!:

(just one of Citylink's more memorable moments for you all). In fairness though it might well be a similar story for lots of delivery companies. What the eye doesn't see, the chef gets away with ;)

Rich

lol i work part time for DHL, you'd be amazed at the things i see. Ever seen a microwave thrown 25 feet into an empty CMP? (big container thingy)

You sure they've not already delivered it?

My parcel got delivered next day to the wrong place! Took two weeks to find where it had got to and re-deliver it!

And they managed to smash my TTE rear spoiler on delivery.

Joe

love how clutch titles sound mighty.

"organic, single plate, racing"

:)

hopefully this shouldnt wear out too quickly then !

-Z

it should be fine... well, as long as I don't go crazy 1000bhp sh*t ... lol

well u've got *some* time til u need a new clutch then :P

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links