Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Psssssssssssssst!

Paul Govier

Bibbs... how have you got your twin bovs hooked up ?? How does that work then ? You would think one would vent all the air, hence none left for the second.

curious.

The BOV hose at the moment just connects to one .. and the other is not connected .. I'm going to T into this hose and connect the other.

You could just add a solenoid so you could use one or the other and have a switch inside the car ..

if you have both connected up, surely the amount of air going through them will be halved, so the sound not as loud ?

easist way to get that sound is like i mentioned to jim some months' ago.

wire up a little speaker under your bumper and attach it to a little cb radio device, drive by people and shout psssssssss into it,..or any other sound!

chat up girlies too :thumbsup:

"hey... hey you!"... " Hey baby".... lol

:thumbsup:

i like turbos like!! :D

A ****ty rover has one round here :huh: bout 10year old!

Altho theres a nice saxo rund here that has one :thumbsup: or was it a fiesta :unsure:

yeah... I've heard Jappys... he has stock exhaust. Quite quiet, but when he boots it, it sounds nice.

It does you know!

I'm not trying to start a wee fight between the n/a and tubby chaps (I'll start a new thread for that) but my g/f has just passed her test and took me out in her RevII turbine tonight fitted with a BOV, very nice drive but dont you get bored of that 'sneezing' sound when you change gear? Sounds a little like a Trent bus!

N/A forever..lol!!!

Sports car.... Bus... sports car.... bus....

that's exactly what my g/f said when I was booting it and changing gears.. lol

You can make it not sound like a bus by having the HKS SSQV Bov... but that just sounds frigging weird.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links