Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Gb Burnaston Plant Let Us Down

Steve

Sometimes I wonder why I do all this work promoting Toyota through this club when the Toyota's Burnaston Plant cannot even book us in for a Plant Tour. I sent an application way before Xmas and even spoke to Susan (think it was susan)

One of the worlds largest sucessfull companies and I cannot even get ackowldgement that we cannot go.

I have people interested and looking forwad to going and not only made me look stupid but also looks like we cannot run a pee up in a brewery.

I would not get this from Lexus.. at least I get a reply.

Very disapointed.

no your fault mate!

sounds like toyota at its best really when it comes to customer service!

it really bothers me...

we are all enthusiasts and a tour would be nice and you would have thought Toyota would have been proud to show a bunch of enthusiasts round.. but instead they would rather show tweed jacketed professors around the plant.

I take my time to ensure those who attend have never seen the plant before.

wel il write a lenghty letter or make a phone call and giv sum stick cuz that aint on, its the same with ne company they r more interested in new customers than keepin the old ones happy

NICE ONE TOYOTA..........YOU KNOW HOW TO TREAT YOUR BEST CUSTOMERS.......******* ******** :ffs:

i have to say, i am very dissapointed in that, i have never had one problem with toyota, there service at the garage is great, and the cars are brill....

AND they pay for the parking at Xscape Glasshoughton (They make sure it is funded for!)

Hhmm

Matt

steve i'll phone up tommorow and see whats going on. can you pm me a contact number for you so i can give it to susan.

cheers

lee

BU**ER, I was looking forward to it. thaks for trying Steve.

Sounds a bit like our local Toyo dealer.

rickers

it really bothers me...

we are all enthusiasts and a tour would be nice and you would have thought Toyota would have been proud to show a bunch of enthusiasts round.. but instead they would rather show tweed jacketed professors around the plant.

I take my time to ensure those who attend have never seen the plant before.

you do a grand job at the end of the day steve running this place and i agree, toytoa even recognise this club themselves and it really is a stab in the back for a couple of hours to wander round the plant for us to get an insight of what goes on.

personally id love to go and see what happens and how stuff is done within a place like that, with two of my main interests being both cars and technology...

hopefully toyota will see this and get their act together

:thumbsup:

steve, spoke to susan today, she apologizes for the delay. there are two periods a year for the tours one from jan to april and the other sep to november( although this is to be confirmed). so should be given a date near september although there are other applcations that were recived b4 ours. she said she wanted to give us a date this year as we are a valued club.

hope this helps.

lee

Ok cheers Lee! much appreciated

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links