Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vibe Sub

Chuck04

Well what it says really guys, been after a sub and heared vibe are good, seeing as im a student and dont have much cash been looking around for cheap deals

found this on eBay, going for £50 i think if i remeber correctly, what i guys think, somthin worth biddin on or a big no no cliky linky

off down the old gym now, look forward to readin ur views l8rs

Charlie

oo 1 last thing, i only have a standard toyota cd player which came with the t sport, would this b able to be wired into it

cheers

Personally i would never buy a second hand sub and amp.

reason 1 :- The amp could have been driven really hard and is almost worthless

reason 2 :- All the cabling etc may be worn or badly treated.

If i were u id save my money and wait to get an Infinity sub or the TBL Tube sub

see here

CarAudioSecurity

and u can but you need to know what you are doing. It wont sound anywhere as good as an aftermarket head unit. Alpine are a good bet esp if ur a bass man, the Bass Engine is always a winner.

WHOA LOOK AT ME IM ACTUALLY GONA GIVE ADVICE ON SOMETHING I DIDNT KNO ABOUT 6HRS AGO!

1) Oi chuck, y dont u buy a sony sub, 1100watt, 10 inch, like mine for £40 + £8 for delivery. Then ud obviously havta save for an amp

2) Yeh u cud wire it to the cd player, u buy a converter (like i jus did 2hrs ago) and it lets u wire it to the back of the cd player :thumbsup:

Sorted!!!

2) Yeh u cud wire it to the cd player, u buy a converter (like i jus did 2hrs ago) and it lets u wire it to the back of the cd player

hi

what converter u got the one with the rca convertor and a few wires loose to solder onto the OE ones or a nice plugin one...

and chance of a product code or make

ta

:thumbsup:

Urm, was from Halfords! When u go in and buy the amp kit, tell the dude u hav a standard toyota cd player and that the RCA cable will not plug in, then he shud say get this! il get u the product code tmoro! It cost around £7. The make of it was AUTOLEADS!

Not sure bout the plugs, i think it comes with those crimp things so they can b plugged neatly in!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links