Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Funny Stalling Today

Jimlad

Ok.... I went for a big drive today and had no problems. A few hours later I went out again, but the car kep on stalling.

On idle the revs would sit about 750rpm, but them blip down to 500 or below for about 1/2 sec then back up again. But because of this it kept stalling now and again. Didn't do it all the time tho. Weird.

First thing I thought was the hoses for the BOV, but didn't notice anything funny there... all on tight etc. I had to keep the A/C on to stop it from stalling.

Parked up at some shops, when I cam back to the car and drove home it didn't stall once.

Any ideas?

another wierd thing... the clock in the car had somehow lost 2hours !?!?.... weird

u've got gremlins now jim!!!

-Z

another thing he didn't have before :lol: and they were free even!

I got a similar random problem 3 days ago where I would start the car and it was only 20% warm according to water temp gauge yet it was idling at 700(should ave been 1200ish). Even with lights on it was idling at 700. (usually idle at 850 and 950ish with lights on) The car felt like it lost power too.

But next day it was fine and has been ever since. !Removed! wierd. Altho I do remember knocking it into neutral at 70mph that day when stuff went a bit funny ..revving. then back into gear. I heard this messes with the lambda sens or something...errr I dunno :rolleyes:

took the car out tonight and it was totally fine... frigging weird.

Defo aliens me thinks... wonder what they done with me for 2 hours ??

Does it hurt when you sit down??????? :D

I had this on saturday :eek: it was very strange sitting at 1000rpm then it would drop to 500 then 450 and die happend about 10 times grrrrr then I get home wondering whats up with my car dont drive it until sunday now it has been fine!!!!!!

:censor: Alien :censor: :lol::lol::lol: wonder why they are picking on toyota drivers!!!!!

prolly took 'em that long to look at all your bank account info!!! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links