Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got To Be A Record

Bearcat

In the words of Victor Meldrew "I don't !Removed! believe it" :o

At the end of March I placed an order for a Corolla from the Colour Collection. A week letter I contacted the dealership and I am told that I could no longer have that model as Toyota had reached their supply limit on the particular model I wanted and so I would have to have a T3. I said OK and a new deal/order was placed. I phoned the dealership again on Saturday to see if they had a delivery date for me as some 5 or 6 weeks had passed since placing the order. I was told that they did not have a delivery date for me yet and was informed that Toyota are changing the Model of Corolla once again and that I will end up with the latest new model. I've had a look at the Toyota GB website and there is no mention of a new model although you can no longer download a brochure for a Corolla, so maybe they are in the process of amending it to include this new model. Has anyone got any details on this new model?

It might be the one discussed in this thread:

New Facelift Corolla

I don't know if it would be any help but there is a member called TOYOTA_PR (who has also posted in the above thread. Maybe he could help shed some more light on the whereabouts of your car??? :blink:

:)

Hello,

Looks like the new Corolla will be introduced on the Birmingham Motorshow later this month.

Here is a statement from Toyota and Sunday Times:

Toyota will be presenting its complete range of passenger cars at The Sunday Times Motor Show Live and celebrating the UK debut of a new model variant, details of which will not be revealed until the day.

The new Toyota Prius, the world's cleanest production car, will represent Toyota's latest technological advances with its Hybrid Synergy Drive powertrain. The combination of a conventional petrol engine and a compact, but powerful electric motor delivers exceptional fuel economy and low levels of exhaust emissions.

The all-new seven-seat Corolla Verso compact MPV will be making its British motor show debut. The model delivers new high levels of convenience and versatility with its unique Toyota Easy Flat-7 folding system for all five rear seats.

Also on display will be Toyota's European flagship model, the British-built Avensis, alongside the Corolla three and five-door models (also built in the UK) and the Yaris superimini.

The Celica sports coupe and mid-engined MR2 Roadster will add a sporting dimension to the Toyota stand, alongside the RAV4, Land Cruiser and Land Cruiser Amazon four-wheel drive SUVs. The Avensis Verso and Previa MPV models will complete the model line-up.

State of the art equipment features on view will include the lastest DVD in-car entertainment and full-map satellite navigation systems and Bluetooth connectivity for mobile communication

More here:

Toyota @ Birmingham Motorshow

Thanks for the reply. I've managed to find some info and a few pictures on the new Corolla and it sounds and looks fine. The front of the car appears to be the same as the Verso and the interia has changed very little. I believe that the front and rear lights have also changed a little.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links