Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Wee Story

Jimlad

The other day I pulled up at the offy to get some booze. When I was about to pull out I saw someone indicating into where I was.. so they obviously wanted ym space.

The car then pulled up right beside me. ( some modeo or something with spoiler, big exhaust and door decals etc ). The woman in the car looked over and said "alright?".... I replied.... " erm, yeah... let me out then".

She then asked me if I wanted to be in the "Border Cruise" stand at Ingleston.... lol. No !

" You get on the stand and everything all weekend! "... erm... No !

It would basically be my car up there... then there would be a nova... a corsa... a metro... lol. Get the idea ??

Silly woman !

:lol::lol::lol:

Probably best that you don't go! Think of how you'd make them poor nobheads...ermmm...i mean nova drivers feel, they think them cars are the dogs B***ocks so you'd make em feel pretty crap and insignificant if you put your 2 up there!.....lol :lol:

No offence to any nova drivers... :D

I think I can guess that at some point jimlad will post "how to dump the bird from the Border Cruise I have been banging" :lol::lol:

I think I can guess that at some point jimlad will post "how to dump the bird from the Border Cruise I have been banging" :lol::lol:

:lol: lmao :lol:

Probably... :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think I can guess that at some point jimlad will post "how to dump the bird from the Border Cruise I have been banging"  :lol:  :lol:

:lol: lmao :lol:

Probably... :lol:

I think when he's done with her he will just shoot her with his air rifle :yes:

lmao.... ha ha ! :lol:

Jimlad, you told me that she was minging.

yeah.. she was..... lol

still got the number tho.... cha ching... +1 in "the little black book"

With the title " a wee story" I though it was going to be about some drunken mistake..... never mind.....

You should go jim, sounds like you'd be the king of the castle....and thats always fun!

i can c jim now surrounded by his faithful nova brigade!

and his 12yr old whores alongside him

lol

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links