Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi People

ECHO15

Hey ,ive just found this forim. Ive got a 2000 model Echo sedan. Its called an ECHO down here in Australia. Ive had it for three years now and e the thing.see the Avitar pic, I have 17" BSA rims with 205 40 rubber, The 1.5 VVTi has a K&N filter and my own construction inlet popework and huge bellmouth on the airbox . I Also made the strut brace myself.

Recently ive put new licence plates on it . ECHO15. (for 1.5 litre) and fitted the VVTLi decals off the celica. Does anyone know where i can get some of those funky T sport badges.

Back in 2000, im fairly sure my echo was the fitst one in australia to have 17" rims,cool eh, Fills ot those guards ,Its also got lowered springs.Gets some strange looks.......

welcome to the club mate. Hey i would love to see some photos of your car close up. Have you got any that you can post for all of us to see.

Jerry!!

Ill scan some close up photoes this weekend. and post them.

Does anyone else have a sedan. I know they are a little cooky looking,but mine looks quite cool i think.

Alex

B) I rang toyota parts place neat me ,and they said that it is not on file. They said they will fax japan and try to get them. But i think they might have some trouble as i think the t sport is a european thing. Here in australia the sports version, 1.5 L Hatch is called the SPORTIVO. there is an ECHO SPORTIVO, and COROLA SPORTIVO , Down here in Australia we also have whats called a CAMERY which is also available in SPORTIVO version.

THE SPORTIVO decal sux though,, the T SPORT looks much cooler and it would make my echo very origional. I didnt even know about the T SPORT thing untill i came across it on the internet the other day.

Alex....

Welcome to the site and I hope you love every moment in your TSport (Echo) as much as I love mine.

Once again - HELLO! :D

;) i got some new pics to show, how do i post them. See the avitar pic , much better..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links