Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Plz Help

acemiko

:D can some one tell me how to get the sound proof layer of the inside of my bonnet???? :thumbsup:

thanx

:D sorted it out but had to take the Battery off now the cd player dosent work the radio is fine but its like the car dosent know i have a cd player cant change to it HELP WHATS WRONG WITH IT ???????????????? :o

:D can some one tell me how to get the sound proof layer of the inside of my bonnet???? :thumbsup:

thanx

the cat you just ran over

I have checked all fuses and none are blown??Toyota say the radio wouldnt work if the fuse has gone?? Is there a fuse for the cd player behind it somewhere and if so how do i get to it? :wacko:

possibly, i can remember to be honest?

did you check all the fuses? under the dash and under the bonnet?

Yeah all fuses checked but still only the radio cant beleave that taking the Battery off could do this have to wait till weds next week for the garage to have so was hoping some one might be able to save me the trip :thumbsup::crybaby:

:D never guess have sorted it had the biggest BLONDE MOMENT ever thought a cd was stuck in the drive but went to get one out to but in the other car to find it was in its case WELL have you guessed y the cd player woundn't worK?????

HAD NO CD IN THE DRIVE :lol: :D :lol:

You should have checked the fuse that powers your brain

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rich

:D :lol: lol dont i know it thought jaxx might have seen the error lol i hate being blonde some times :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links