Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kroozin Lexus Lights?

ninjin

Hi Guys,

The Kroozin motorworld lights seem a steal at £90. Any one got a set? Can you comment on quality or take a few decent pics of them?

Thanks

Al.

That the lexus style rear clusters??

Yeah chuck it is!

Cheers :thumbsup:

We were gonna stock them at work, they are the ones that dont fit the normal Yaris. The firm who makes them have pulled out of making them now for taht reason, cos the dont fit. Be warned

:ph34r:

I've been told they fit the T sport perfect and thats what i own so i dont have a problem!

Only realy problem is they are not E marked so not road legal but most MOT places wont care anyway as long as all the lights work fine/right colours!

this may be because the t-sport is jap built and i'm pretty sure they fit some yaris but not others youd have to compare it against an orginal cluster

Yeah the T sport has the smaller bulb holders, but there are no reflectors on the Lexus Sytle ones so u should really put some small diddy ones on some where, u can get them.

So what makes the Kroozin lights not fit a UK Car? Is it becuase it has different bulb holders to take wedge bulbs instead of the normal twist in type?

So the other makes then come pre-wired so you just have to cut and shut wiring then?

Sorry for all the questions but have to clarify, as if it is just a matter of wedge bulbs, my Vitz has these, so I will be okay!

THanks

Al.

Yeah they are designed for the Vitz so they will just drop in. There a bigger bulb holders on the standard Euro Yaris (apart from YTS which is same as Vitz)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links