Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Women Actually Are Safer Drivers

Nicola

Jaxx is right tho, woman do have to face each other to have a convo, and woman NEVER know when they have done something wrong!

as for their parking skill,,,,, HAHAHAH

Matt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Bibbs

• dazwan

• Moffmo

If we're talking statistics.

They say that 20% of accidents are caused by drunk drivers!

That means 80% are caused by sober drivers.

So statistically is it better to drive when ubiked as you're less likely to have an accident. :rolleyes:

I honestly think that men pay more attention when they're driving, but over compensate for this by taking more risks. I'm sure there exceptions but I've never seen a woman drop her car into second gear and blat past a line of slow-moving traffic like I regularly find myself having to do because everybody else in the queue is too timid to overtake.

The amount of women drivers I see farting about in the middle lane of the motorway, causing me to move across all three lanes to overtake, or doing a leisurely 50mph along either of the first two lanes of a motorway is really starting to get on my nerves - Blokes can drive like ****holes, screaming down the outside lane and sitting on the bumper of the car infront until it moves out of the way, but strangely I'd rather see that - A bloke deliberately being a dangerous **** - than a woman driver being dangerous without realising it.

It's like when everybody did PE at school - Say you were playing rounders and the ball got blatted out to a group of girls that were fielding. They'd all be stood bunched together and nattering away and wouldn't even realise the ball was at their feet. The lads, on the other hand, would be running hammer-and-tongs for the ball and probably running into eachother in the process.

lol i love thread like this. so much of the stuff sed makes u think "ah yeh, thats true" can't be ****d lookin ack ove the posts to quot estuff but like funk just sed bout the PE lessons TOTALLY tru, haha.

Also the stats r low cos les get reported with female drivers. they usually manage to blag ther was out of it. either talk or err, "assert" there authority a little.

gotta say when a bird apolagises to me i always end up forgettin bout what just happened <_<

-Z

The 2 accidents I've had are both due to women.

The first I was stationary in a traffic jam ..

The second I was in bed ..

i noticed woman do that, If they have a Fast Car they will try and overtake in say a two lane dual carriageway that will merge into one, but they never do it fast enough, they darent break the speed limit and so when i find im at the back of the queue and im just join and lights turn green i will go in overtaking lane, but there is always someone who just has to cut me off and do no overtaking wahtsoever! Mainly Ladies, but men do it as well!

Grrr

Matt

I do more miles in my car than my other half and do the long journeys.

Maybe in our personal cars but I do about 7 X more miles in an average week in my company van :D :P

And talk about back seat driving...

:rolleyes:

Also the stats r low cos les get reported with female drivers. they usually manage to blag ther was out of it. either talk or err, "assert" there authority a little.

The is so true my sister got caught speeding on the stocksbridge bypass last year by a cop car, cause she was female they let her off. now if that was my id have 3 points and a £60 fine.

I'm puzzled by V-mail's answer can someone correct please, is v-mail mush or mort? I thought it was vmail draped across the bonnet of the car :help:

Anyway, my first accident, I got knocked of my motorbike, tail ended by stupid bint talking to her mother, and of course they were looking at each other :crybaby:

I know why so few wimmin see accidents, because they don't use their mirrors :yes:

i know someone who just passed, she dosn't like using mirrors so on the moterway she just keeps turning around looking over her shoulders. her eyes are never infront of her

unbelieveble!

Today's near miss -

Pulling out into the middle lane of the A3 due to a slow moving truck. I'm in third, doing about 50, so I'm sitting right in the torque band and ready to let fly for a quick and safe overtake.

I signal and start to pull out, then a bird in a black 206 pulls right out infront of me without signalling, causing me to very rapidly check my mirror, blindspot, signal, and move into the outside lane (this was all done in probably less than a second, so I didn't have time to do the most thorough of checks, but I had limited time before I ran into the back of her and all seemed clear. Luckily it was). I hammered it past her (to get as far away as I &#33;Removed&#33; well could!) and got a good look on my way past. She was fit, but clearly had no idea that she just commited a major numptyism.

lol, &#33;Removed&#33; numptys! not sed that for a while :)

-Z

Come on lads, how many blokes have caused you grief when driving??? Blokes take more risks, are more aggressive and have less tolerence....yep, thats me come to think of it!

LOL. Women better drivers. What a **** joke. LOL.

Prime example, tonight, crossraods down by my house, two women at the from of the que waitin to go at the red light, cars going the other way through the green light at the crossroads, the two women are messin about, she puts her fut on the gas in her Vauxhall, goes through the red light, and, rights-off a Punto full of kids.

Oh yeah. They are such better drivers. Um........ which ones the accelerator....... um.

ROFL LMOA LOL

Come on lads, how many blokes have caused you grief when driving??? Blokes take more risks, are more aggressive and have less tolerence....yep, thats me come to think of it!

But the point is that men realise they're being prats. Women could cause a pile up and not even realise cos they're too busy thinking about the oh so complex plot lines of Eastenders and Corrie.

As for Motorbikers... :P (only kidding :thumbsup: )

dont dare knock bikers. cos well hurt ya. lol. only jkin. bikers are generally just nuts.

Women are safer drivers than men - and it's official.

Right so how about the woman who just cruised through a red light on a roundabout this afternoon and nearly went into the side of me?

If it weren't for Nicola's back seat driving I may not have seen her and may not have slowed down for the silly !Removed! to pass :ffs:

women are better drivers than men except when there are 2 women in the car.

cos a woman cannot talk to another without looking at who they are talking to.

and we all know about women talking :!Removed!:

i haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months

we haven't fallen out i just cannot get a word in :D :D

(the lad Nod strikes again ready for the spam)

:eek::eek::eek: :!Removed!:

...fiar enough, so we've all had bad experiences, but you cant generalise based on these examples can you?! :-)

Yeah women are safer - COS THEY MOSTLY DRIVE ABOUT doing 12 in a 40 and s**ting themselves at juncs/r'abouts waiting for a 30 car gap before pulling out!! :ffs: I agree with previous posts, the rear view mirror is for safety, not checking the bounce in your hair every 4 minutes. Theres some stats for ya.

All of the above - is making me laugh the amount of excuses you guys are making...

"If women are such better drivers why did a bird do this today...."

Also nice to know you guys think that all us girls do in a car is check out hair and makeup....

Fact is - we dont!

If the stats say we are better, then just accept the fact and move on - I know it hurts your manly prides but making excuses isnt going to help the matter! :D :D

By the way, the accident I had was with a male driver in a lorry, so that MUST mean all men are bad drivers! :rolleyes: Although yes I have had to make 1 claim on my insurance, it wasn't my fault, so my No Claims Bonus has been reinstated.

Some men are good drivers, some women are crap drivers - but the majority of women are good and have less accidents - hence our cheaper premiums! :D

I would class myself as a good driver, I'm always courteous, I flash people out (not literally you understand!) ok I admit I dont always keep to the speed limit but hey no ones perfect! :rolleyes: And yes I am not the best parallel parker, infact I am really bad at it, so I try not to park anywhere where I have to parallel park! Although I can reverse park like a pro (but only thanks to my partner teaching me a technique!)

Anyway, I am with the girls on this! Gotta stick up for sister-kind! :P :D

lol have you ever notice people doing like 40 in a 60 road and your like come one get a move on its 60 you thick rojfrhsd

ANd then when you get back into town, they speed off ??? liek doing 50 or sommat?

Huh?

As I've said before, I want to see the stats as the percentage of women who have accidents, caught speeding, etc. versus the percentage of men having accidents, etc.

At the end of the day I think the standard of driving on the roads in general have deteriated in the (relatively short) 13 years since I passed my test, both for men and women. Not only this, but the level of aggression has increased to the point that I no-longer feel safe on the roads and spend the time watching for what the idiot behind me is going to do next (usually unsafe overtaking causing me to do an emergency stop to avoid them swinging into my front wing).

I'm puzzled by V-mail's answer can someone correct please, is v-mail mush or mort? I thought it was vmail draped across the bonnet of the car :help:

Anyway, my first accident, I got knocked of my motorbike, tail ended by stupid bint talking to her mother, and of course they were looking at each other :crybaby:

I know why so few wimmin see accidents, because they don't use their mirrors :yes:

mush or mort?

the pic was found on google

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links