Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nice Car Mate...

Jimlad

Last night I went to Mcdonalds.. ( doh! )...

When I pulled up at the window there was a young chap serving. I said "alright?".

He sorta looked down shook his head and went "phhh". I asked him what's up.

He then replied saying... "Nice car mate".... lol

I said, yeah.. it's alright.

Thought he was pis*ed off or having a bad day... lol

To me the MR2 no longer looks something special. Although sometimes when driving along shops if I look in the windows reflection I think nice car...

To me the MR2 no longer looks something special. Although sometimes when driving along shops if I look in the windows reflection I think nice car...

Me too.

I know what you mean and it's great to 'show' it off and even better when someone appreciates the hard work you have put into it - I don't 'park' my car anymore - I exhibit it :D

kit

lol

Showing it off is fine.. as long as some ****** doesn't get jealous and do something nasty to it.

That's the risk we have to take ... and what insurance is for. Usually I don't leave my car anywhere suspect. :thumbsup:

Insurance.... don't get me started there.

You pay insurance to have the peice of mind if anything happens.... but if something does you get punished and your insurance goes up !!!

Grrrr.

I used to get more compliments on my probe (the car), than I have had on my '2 (by non-car geeks).

I still think its quite eye catching, especially when with ordinary cars.

its amazin how many MR2's you spot once you purchase one!...and yeah.. i cant help being a poser and looking at my car in shop window reflections as i drive by slowley.. :lol:

I try to look but I'm usually going too fast...

I used to have a vw corrado before i bought the mr2 and i got loads

of compliments about it but nothing like what i get now with the mr2 and its

pretty much a standard looking car.

I even had a guy stop a couple of weeks ago and ask if i would sell him it or

swap it for his celica!! (would have if it had been a gt4!!) :thumbsup:

gotta say it does get compliments, and yeh fizz even mine :P

still cant wait for spray etc, ill be big pimpin in it then :D

-Z

I get comments from work .. that's cause everyone else is of the mondeo mind set ..

I get comments from work .. that's cause everyone else is of the mondeo mind set ..

apart from the super 7 kit car and the Cerrera 4S.. notin is quicker than my car in the car park... :thumbsup:

People at work think I'm a drug dealer, oh and I look at my reflection in the shop windows also.

Sorta off at a tangent, when you are out with your bird in your 'two' and you are getting petrol, on the way back to the car after paying... doesnt your girl look hotter than normal sitting in your MR2?

Or is it just me?..lol!

Thinking about it... when Charlene took me out in her MR2 she looked well hot... damn think this Carling is getting to my head.

Girl Racers.. now they are hot. Chicks who know their cars.

:ffs: i don't get complements! there are another 2 MR2's at the top of my street and a nissan 300zx across the road so nobody gives a F**k!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Sorta off at a tangent, when you are out with your bird in your 'two' and you are getting petrol, on the way back to the car after paying... doesnt your girl look hotter than normal sitting in your MR2?

Or is it just me?..lol!

Thinking about it... when Charlene took me out in her MR2 she looked well hot... damn think this Carling is getting to my head.

Girl Racers.. now they are hot. Chicks who know their cars.

yep m8. girls do look hotter in ur motor. i think its cos were already in love sick puppy mode when we look at our cars. so 2 c a nice lass in there makes her look much nicer too :D

and yeh, chick's who know there **** r hot as hell. i like girl racers me :yes:

-Z

I'm glad its not just me, Zero,

I happened again today, getting fuel and she is sorting her hair out :drool::drool::drool::drool:

She knows loads about her MR2, she polished her BOV the other day and then boasted about it.. god I'm in love.

She changes her make up and clothes to suit her black MR2 when she goes out for a cruise.

I'm getting pictures tomorrow of her in her car. Both are lush!

I'm glad its not just me, Zero,

whaddya expect from a guy that names his car (see siggy) :)

my car needs wash. bin parked under a tree and soddin birds (not the good ones!) left a pressie all over the bonnet.

These little things r rite ******s tho, ALL the cars in my street get plasterd with bird crap at some point!

-Z

Was out on Saturday night.

It wa funny as anything when I was out. I had loads of people saying .. " you're the guy that drives that red car ".... lol. Then shaking my hand. Went past one table and everyone there including the birds shook my hand. Was funny as anything.

Another annoying thing tho as I've said before, everyone flashes waves at me. The annoying thing is that someone behind me flashes me.. I look and they wave. As if I'm supposed to wave back because I know who they are ?!?!.... muppets.

haha i had someone go into my work and ask if there was a guy that worked here that had an astra, my mate said "err yes there is.." the guy then asked him to ask me if i would sell him my exhausts! I thought this was hilarious.

Was out on Saturday night.

It wa funny as anything when I was out. I had loads of people saying .. " you're the guy that drives that red car ".... lol. Then shaking my hand. Went past one table and everyone there including the birds shook my hand. Was funny as anything.

Another annoying thing tho as I've said before, everyone flashes waves at me. The annoying thing is that someone behind me flashes me.. I look and they wave. As if I'm supposed to wave back because I know who they are ?!?!.... muppets.

jims become a street racing legend. like turetto from TF&TF in his red rexy, its jim in red 2 :D

If ya get ne challenges as it stands now ur <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed!

-Z

tis pretty funny... loads of people speak to me when I'm out and I don't have a clue who they are... lol

Even people who I know but not seen for a few years.... " u got that red car eh ? "

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links