Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Tsport Vs Mkii N/a Mr2?

System~G

cos the 2 is a heavy *****.

but basically its down to the gear ratios, and varied powerbands of the car.

fidling with them settings would help in the 0-60 department, but would mess up the overall tuning of the car.

-Z

Thanks for responses :thumbsup:

I was truely interested as what T128 posted in the corolla section, I dissagree with. And also every CTS I have had a "play" with whether I was driving my Rev3 UK MR2 or my GTi - The CTS was left behind and it was not like they weren't trying either. But I never considered the twisties playing a factor nor (more than likely) lack of driving skills on the part of the various CTS drivers...

As far as the handling, there are many cars that will beat an N/A in both straight lines and on corners - I found it really difficult getting the rear end to step out in mine, but in Nicola's Rev2 it is very scarily easy for the rear to go (especially when you are not expecting it). Nothing compares to the MR2 styling tho B)

Based on my experiences, I will still say a CTS is slower 0-60 than a MKII N/A MR2.

was truely interested as what T128 posted in the corolla section, I dissagree with. And also every CTS I have had a "play" with whether I was driving my Rev3 UK MR2 or my GTi - The CTS was left behind and it was not like they weren't trying either

please System~G stop making a fool out of yourself CTS will win agains a mr2 N/A now you saying your GTI(130bhp)will beat a CTS aswell

As far as the handling, there are many cars that will beat an N/A in both straight lines and on corners

name a few please

any MK2 mr2 is well know for look and handing

Based on my experiences, I will still say a CTS is slower 0-60 than a MKII N/A MR2.

reading at that tells me you dont have much experience all you are doing is making a fool out of yourself

To jez_1_2000

you have got a fast 2 seater sports car try playing with sports cars or sport hatch in the early to mid 90s you beat most of them

you have a lovely MR2 be happy with it dude

To jez_1_2000

you have got a fast 2 seater sports car try playing with sports cars or sport hatch in the early to mid 90s you beat most of them

you have a lovely MR2 be happy with it dude

I know mate....just been out in it with the roof off, Nice :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links