Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Company Car Day...

SuperRetard

Company car day here at my office, so I had a go in a few different motors (not that I'll ever be high enough up to get a company motor!)... basically they chuck you the keys and give you 20 minutes...

Civic Type-R: flighty, twitchy and surprisingly heavy. great powerband, lousy out of the Vtec zone. crap brakes. *35mph on the bit of 'test road' I know (bumpy, slight corner and downhill)

RX-8: borrrrrring motor. No powerband, not much grunt, felt stifled for the last 2000rpm. crap gearbox too. lovely handling and very clever DSC stuff. *20mph.

Mazda 3 TS: loadsa grip, boring DSC but it's fun when you turn it off. Not too quick, very well mannered but UGLY! *15mph (can get the same in my 1.3 Yaris!)

EDIT: speeds

My Mr2 is my company car :rolleyes: I read the critera after.. "sensible 4 door saloon, no convertables allowed".

oops :lol:

i have the opposite...

I bought the IS cos i thought i need a 4 door saloon for work, only to be told its my car, i can have whatever i want!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links