Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kill Bill 2...

Jimlad

So not quite KB vol1 standard then?

it's well good it's not just all killing this explain it all the good two part movie :thumbsup:

but it was not what i was expepting when i went to see it

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

you dont appreciate a good film.. i thought volume 2 was as good as the first.. not for action but it has more of a storyline which complimented series 1

Kill Bill is like Marmite.. you either love it or you hate it. I thought it was fantastic!

finally got round to it did ya jim. i thawt EXACTLY the same thing. and being that long a film only cost me more in parking :(

-Z

the first one was one of the best films of last year, still haven't got round to seein the second yet

Kill Bill is like Marmite.. you either love it or you hate it. I thought it was fantastic!

I thought it was stupid, so I won't be watching the second anyway.

im confused it's the fourth film tarentino's done

pulp fiction

resivoir dogs

jackie brown

kill bill

but i thought he did dusk till dawn aswell? now thats a film

Stephen - Tarantino only acted in Dusk till Dawn and a few others like 'Desperado'...

Kill Bill is the 4th film he has directed and written. :thumbsup:

Kill Bill is overall an excellant movie and very entertaining........(8/10 Nacho rating :drool: )

BUT what a lot of people are not undersatnding is that this is a Tarantino film and he does not make normal films.

There are twists and turns and where people are expecting one thing he will do another......

I bet you were all expecting a big samurai style showdown with Bill at the end.......Well that didn't happen did it!!!!!

It is not really 2 films but 1 exceptionally long one cut in two to allow it all to be viewed at the cinema.

And it is fantasy violence made up from the imagination of Tarantino and from ideas gleened over the years from many genres and movies he has taken note of......

BUT what a lot of people are not undersatnding is that this is a Tarantino film and he does not make normal films.

Exactly, people are expecting the usual Hollywood crud & he doesn't make films like that.

He produced Dusk Til Dawn as well as acted in it I believe thats why it's got his style all over it. :thumbsup:

tarantino films are an aquired taste, and i love em!

the film was not supposed to be about real life either... it wouldnt work.. thats what makes the film so good. You can see Taratino thought through every scene and over exagerated it.

like in pulp fiction where do you see anyone in a film stating that they are gonna take a ****? or start talking about a foot massage....it acting like this which is like everyday life and tarantino made them into a film.. coz we know everyday life we could not make a movie out of it.

You have to understand Taratino films to enjoy it. If you can think like Taratino then it will be the best film ever

i liked it, was a bit dissapointed that there wernt as many fight scenes as in the first but overall still a good film if your into tarantino stuff

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links