Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Just Got Given...........

silentcolors

a white 1991 corolla hatchback!

i'm very new to the world of toyotas, infact i'd never even looked at one til my neighbour asked me if i wanted to take his car off him for nothing!

i'm currently driving a 106 which i've almost finished modding, and was thinking of making the corolla into my project car when its done.

gonna try modding it as cheaply as possible so any thoughts on cheap mods i can do would be apprecitated

thanks

dan

also was there a sports model of the hatch??? so i could change the bumpers and trim???

also was there a sports model of the hatch??? so i could change the bumpers and trim???

Hi there,I asume the model you have got isn't the GTI then?! 1.6 16v Twin Cam 123-129bhp 0-60 in 8.2secs

GL maybe! 0-60 A week or two

If you fancy a bit more power, check out http:/www.jbmotorsport.com

He can sort you out an imported GTI engine or if you have a bit more cash to flash go for the Supercharged 1.6 16v engine out of a Japan Mk1 MR2. These virtually fit straight in.

If you decide the mod this, you may want to consider that the GL's wheel base isn't as wide as the GTI model which can affect handling.

It won't have anti roll bars and either. You should be able to get these from Fensport Second hand, also S/H Side skirts and bumpers

The GTI has disks all round. Not sure if te GL does.

Enjoy!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links