Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Again

DazH

I don't :censor: kin believe it but my car has been keyed again in exactly the same place that I had resprayed six weeks ago :angry: I swear if I ever get my hands on em they'll never be able to lift a key again. Well it's knackered my plans on spending my bonus on nitrous for the car cos I'm now gonna have to pay to get a driveway put in :( And the biggest padlock I can find :angry:

Bring on the right to bear arms in this country, cos I'll be first in the queue <_<

it's the same wherever you go jealous :censor: who can't afford anything above nova's so they damage other peoples pride and joy instead

Sorry to hear that, Its a bitch I know, my old Honda got keyed a week after I bought it. :ph34r:

little f***s need a slap... sorry to hear this mate.. and for the 2nd time as well!!! gits

:ffs: :ffs: not good mate about time something was done to people that do these sort of things in the only language they understand :ph34r: :censor: :ph34r:

Been looking a bit closer, I actually think some kid might have caught it with a bike :(

damage is damage, bikes shopping trollies car doors all tools of the ignorant :yes:

thats awful pal, cos either way it'l need fixing up.

i know how much ur gut wrenches when u take a look at stuff like that :cry-baby:

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links