Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Serbian Lineswoman Goes Viral...

Raistlin

The name Aleksandra Milojevic might not mean a lot, but plenty of people will recognise her face after a video of the assistant referee went viral in Serbia.

In truth, the assistant referee does little in the 99-second video clip during Novi Pazar and Mapredaks 1-1 draw, but that didnt stop the cameraman from keeping a rather close lens on the lady in question.

Footage shows the lineswoman pulling up her socks, then sprinting down the pitch and awarding a throw-in. Shes then up-and-down the line as play goes backwards and forwards, showing the levels of fitness required to be an official at a high level in football.

And, whilst were under no illusions as to why this video has over one million views on YouTube, it's an interesting watch for more than just her looks.

As a Referee assessor, I am pleased she swaps flags from hand to hand, always keeping her flag infield. Would like to see her "crabbing" from side to side. She has a good sprint

I liked the way she pulled her socks up :naughty::g:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links