Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Theres A Bunny Boiler After Me!

SexyCrayola

I just recenly got a nasty set of emails from a members wife slating me for no due cause other than wearing a skirt.

It is natural that members will talk to eachother and say hello when you recognise the cars, and exchange information / help in any way we can especially when its local AND the same model car.

I am posting the ENTIRITY of all contact between myself and this member whos wife appears to be seriously gunning for me.

Sent: Re:Clay Pidgeons !!!!, Apr 30 2004, 04:15 PM

So do you work at Penningtons ?

Car looks V. nice. Inspired me to have some of my surround sprayed, picking it up in half hour. Was already having it touched up, have only had it a week (94 GT Import). Shall give you a wave on passing.

Gday.

Did you know you sent that twice?!

Thanks for the good comments. Seems youve had a close look and see mine could do with a bit of a touch up around the bodykit esp front passenger side. The surround inside? Did that myself and happen to have the sunroof control in here half painted now too.

Where did you get your touch ups done?

Am Guessing yours is the red GT (thought was GTfour) that parks outside the ship pub? Correct me if wrong!

I work at Gibson Computers in the office at the mo so if you feel like saying hi

Rose

Sent: Re:Computers not my best subjct !!!, Apr 30 2004, 05:46 PM

Hi Rose,

No i didnt know i had sent it twice, i'v been rumbled, no good on these things (got it from your place aswell).

I'm not the red GT4 at the ship, i have noticed it.

I'm the silver 'GAZ' plate, lowered with the TRD sideskirts, i'm sure we will bump into each other (not literally i hope).Live in Ponte with my wife and son but come from Cas.

Having the work done at the Station Garage at Glasshoughton, just rung them and can't have the car till tomorrow.

Seeya around, bye for now.

Right - know what to look for now

Heard good things about the Station Garage - so hoping for another good report when you get it back. Come from Cas too - but living in leeds and hate it. moving to ferrybridge soon with daughter - hoping the bf will follow lol

Catch you around then

Rose

Sent: Re:Electric Ariel, May 5 2004, 11:56 AM

Thanks for the advice Rose, i don't minde a bit of mess.

You were saying you live in Leeds at the moment, what area?

Why Ferybridge ?

See ya, Gaz.

Never wanted to go to leeds! Got Temple Newsham just down the road but unfortunately Halton Moore right next to me too which is a bit rough.

Living in fort knox and not happy to have my daughter grow up with the swines there are around there.

Ferrybridge - decent sized house with DECENT garage at a good price and also know a few people around there. Is as close to castleford could find suitable.

Oh yeah - make sure aerial is fitted in the car properly with the outside fixing on before testing it cos its the only thing that stops it continueing to spit it all out - it just keeps going!

Sent: Re:Station Garage., May 5 2004, 11:58 AM

Hi Rose,

Shall let you know how good a job they have done, i'm having some spray work done on the front/rear bumpers and wing mirrors.

You say your from Cas , i'm a bit of an old bird as far as the car game goes (mid life crisis some would say !!!). Which school did you go to as a kid ?

My wifes mum lives in Ferrybridge , where are you thinking of moving to.

Ref the pop up photo, looks fantastic i really mean it. But who do the legs belong to !!! If there yours the bf would be a fool not to move to Ferrybridge !!!!

Talk soon, Bye.

Gary.

Legs are mine

Unfortunately woe the bf isnt moving in and also is now an ex so am single again

Sent: Re:Halton Moore, May 6 2004, 12:29 PM

Thanks for the tip Rose ref the Ariel.

Halton Moore, i have had a few dealings in the area, i actually work around Morley, Belle Isle, Beeston and Middleton so i know what your talking about.

You did'nt say which school, i went to Cas High, seems a long time ago now.

Sorry to hear about the bf, don't think those legs will be alone for too long!!, and Ferrybridge aint a bad place only round the corner.

Had a few ciggy holes in my drivers seat from the previous owner, i have had it to a guy in Fev this morning he's done a grat job. Have the Valeter coming in about 5 mins, he's here now.

Talk soon, bye.

Gaz.

My seats are a load of rubbish in my car - cant afford a leather re-trim tho lol. Would like to get some gen 7 seats in there at some point I like those a lot.

I went to Cas High too - oh the joys eh

Made a massive decision today and not going through with the house in Ferrybridge. In all, am not in a position to be able to cope with it on my own financially and with Ellie too. Going to make life easier, trust my friends, and move into lodgings in Swillington. The people am moving in with are like second parents to me and have been solid friends all my life. Hopefully, with everything changing at the mo should make life so much more easy and far less worry.

Bf - maybe I will meet someone new, maybe we might even get back together - who knows! but need to sort ME atm and going to ALL the car shows this year / concentrate on enjoying life

Sent: Re:Speedy Reply, May 6 2004, 01:06 PM

God your quick, not working today?

The boys are outside getting stuck in, hope they do a good job and can get the sticky crap off the inside of the door.

Are you after new seats or re-upholstered? the guy at Fev may be worth a shout.

I have a mate at work lives in Swilly, its a good place. You can get the car Tuned just down the road aswell. If you feel comfortable with the move go for it as you say 'you can't beat good friends'.

Roy Hodgetts (math teacher now i think) was my form teacher, he was a PE teacher then with Walls'y.

Gaz.

Yes am working.... trapesing through copyright and trademark sites doing research and finding it quite interesting too so not so bad. Yeh I know the places down Swilly - had my car into that place last week as it happens, Bought the alloys from there and also thats where I locked my car up pending getting log book sorted - in the valleters for a few months. New or re-upholstered would do - as long as they turn out nice and when /how much can afford so wont be any time soon.

Just got a note on my car from a TOC member - well funny it is - says to sexycrayola thought I recognised your car ......

Cant go anywhere without being noticed can I! lo

Getting noticed, May 6 2004, 01:11 PM

Not with those legs !!!!! LOL

Gaz

See, wasnt chatting him up - just a general natter and more about the cars. Established immediately about his personal circumstances, wife son etc, and so did I so whats the problem. In fact he mentioned his wife a few times

I ignored this last post - and didnt hear anything more from him at all and I didnt send any messages. The bit about thanks for help on his aerial was referring to a post on the board made that he was having bother with it and I have replaced my own so simply told him what was up with mine and a gunky mess to fit a new one.

This is what I got next on my email :huh:

Toyota Car club

Date: 13/05/2004 17:54:27 GMT Daylight Time

Please note that any future correspondance between yourself & my husband

ceases now. It is supposed to be a car club not a personal chat room for

finding a new bloke. I am not at all impressed with the way your conversations

have been going, far too personal for my liking. Unfortunately Gaz didn't

realise he had to clear his sent box, thought that just clearing his inbox

was enough.

Any way the s**t has hit the fan at this end and Gaz no longer has access

to the Internet.

Not interested in your sad car or life, you need to get out a bit more.

Take some advice, grow up, get a decent pair of trousers and get out of

my life.

:blink: .... ok - heres my reply:

Re: Toyota Car club

Date: 14/05/2004

Excuse me???

Firstly, he only mentioned that had seen the car, and was chatting about modifications on it..... was interested in knowing what the local bodyshop he used was like.

Is he not allowed to speak to anyone?

Excuuuuse me for being female and interested in cars. I was not chatting him up.

I dont appreciate emails like this. Curb your jealously, its not grounded and not on.

Ok - It annoyed me so I sent a copy of the first email since she obviously hasnt a clue of all said (no doubt will do now)

Date: 14/05/2004

So do you work at Penningtons ?

Car looks V. nice. Inspired me to have some of my surround sprayed, picking it up in half hour. Was already having it touched up, have only had it a week (94 GT Import). Shall give you a wave on passing.

Did you know you sent that twice?!

Thanks for the good comments. Seems youve had a close look and see mine could do with a bit of a touch up around the bodykit esp front passenger side. The surround inside? Did that myself and happen to have the sunroof control in here half painted now too.

Where did you get your touch ups done?

Am Guessing yours is the red GT (thought was GTfour) that parks outside the ship pub? Correct me if wrong!

I work at Gibson Computers in the office at the mo so if you feel like saying hi

Rose

he rplied saying about you and your son and happy too ..... so chatted car thankyou

The reply:

Date: 14/05/2004 18:34:09 GMT Daylight Time

Managed not to send me the ones about your legs eh??

Anyone who flaunts there sexuality on a majority male website like your

picture deserves all they get.

He can speak to anyone he likes, I am not at all jelous - I just found it

irritating.

I didnt feel that this was even worth answering .... no reply

BUT

Today I got this - and this is what says I ..... sorry SHE has a severe problem dont you think?: this time from her own email not the husbands as the others obviously were:

Toyota club

Date: 17/05/2004 14:48:26 GMT Daylight Time

Please note any future correspondance between yourself & my husband ceases

now. It is supposed to be a car club not a dating agency or a chat room for

you to get yourself a new boyfriend. I am not at all happy about the way the

conversation has been going between the two of you - far too personal for my

liking. Gaz is not I.T literate enough to delete his sent box, thought just

clearing down his inbox was enough.

Take my advice, get yourself some trousers and a life. Just get out of mine

!

I apologise people .... I felt the need to reply this in the heat of the moment bacause I couldnt believe she is persueing it still and am finding it insane:

Re: Toyota club

Date: 17/05/2004

f*** off you have a problem - I had left it and didnt reply the last email so wondering why I got this one

Unbelievable isnt it. I have removed his user name from the posts.

So what do I do if it gets worse??..... I dont want to have to change my avatar to satisfy some witches problem. No one else has complained, in fact I have asked other female members if it was acceptable to them and all have been fine about it.

Do me a favour and keep jealous wives and girlfriends off the board or dont speak to me..... I am here as a hopefully valued club member, not as someone looking for peoples husbands or boyfriends.

I love my car, and like to just enjoy the friendly banter, offer advice where I can.

:(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SexyCrayola

• Moffmo

• Yarisboy

• ZeroBlade

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thats ****** up, and i know who it is that you were talking to...

I sensed he was happily married, dunno about now tho!?

His wife seems demanding

Matt

i saw you on the search all weekend and i saw the way you looked at mark on stage LMFAO!!

But seriously she is messed up in the head someone should tell her misc15.jpg

u go gurl! and noo she doesnt sound jealous at all

Sounds like a very insecure "lady" to me. Wonder if she's put a parental lock on his access to car forums :lol::lol:

This is nothing to do with him is it ????

eBay.............

clicky linked it for ya! - jaxx

Edited by jaxx

If he was happily married before, he probably isn't now! What an insecure lady! :lol:

I feel a bit sorry for him -

Please note that any future correspondance between yourself & my husband

ceases now. It is supposed to be a car club not a personal chat room for

finding a new bloke. I am not at all impressed with the way your conversations

have been going, far too personal for my liking. Unfortunately Gaz didn't

realise he had to clear his sent box, thought that just clearing his inbox

was enough.

Any way the s**t has hit the fan at this end and Gaz no longer has access

to the Internet. Not interested in your sad car or life, you need to get out a bit more.

Take some advice, grow up, get a decent pair of trousers and get out of

my life.

Guess he wont be going gold or coming to meets then :cry: What sort of !Removed! takes away a mans internet..... suppose theres going to be a very nice silver GT import, lowered, 17's, trd skirts, and a colour coded dash for sale soon then

aww poor Gaz!

Sounds like a very insecure "lady" to me. Wonder if she's put a parental lock on his access to car forums :lol::lol:

This is nothing to do with him is it ????http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58385&item=4151005636

Dude, what really worries me is how or why or what prompted you to find that on eBay :eek: :o

:lol: @ crayola. You marriage wrecker! :lol:

This is nothing to do with him is it ????http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58385&item=4151005636

what the hell are you look for to find that on eBay :wacko:

:lol:

Grrrrrrreat read!

Ive said it b4, and ill say it again........'nice avatar!'

Poor bloke, looks like he married a *ahem* wierdo :blink::blink:

P.S. *Bids* :hokus-pokus:

bit harsh that like...

i feel sorry for poor old gaz!

-Z

:o NOT JEALOUS?? That'll be the one!! Don't worry SexyCroyola she's probably a right minger. Feel a bit sorry for Gaz tho, bet he well and truly copped it off the evil cow!

And what does she mean this is a mostly-blokes website... yeah of course, it's only men that like cars isn't it??

Power to the girlies! That's what i say! :thumbsup:

Mad B***H she crazy! Keep on doin what you are doin don't let that put you off

Oh and nice avatar!

Later

LMAO HOME WRECKER!

wierd gal that

Funny though made my night

id put her on me blocked list :!Removed!:

she knows where my cars parked and I have to live near this cow soon

so whats your next mod gonna be then, a garage? :yes:

got a garage here - 20 miles away from where that cow is - just moving to I dont know where to nearer the witch lol..... doubt if will have a garage then .... should be interesting

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links