Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Theres A Bunny Boiler After Me!

SexyCrayola

i agree she may have a problem with who Gaz is talking to.

But lets all rmemeber that you are slating Gaz's wife and we dont want to upset Gaz... its not like we are slating Gaz's motor...

I would have liked to have seen a bit more respect.. afterall I bet some of you here have not liked it when your lady is chatting to some good lookin young man.

But I do agree she should not have emailed SexyCrayola and kept it private between Gaz and herself.

And SexyCrayola ... We are not marriage councellors :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SexyCrayola

• Moffmo

• Yarisboy

• ZeroBlade

Top Posters In This Topic

silverman_poster.gif

Obviously this film has nothing to do with this thread but i thought the picture was fitting :lol:

By the way SexyCrayola....you go girl! B) :D Emails are not the way to sort out a problem like that.

Im a cruel git really and when i get offensive mail it results in me retaliating with a mail bomb on them :D :lol:

i agree she may have a problem with who Gaz is talking to.

But lets all rmemeber that you are slating Gaz's wife and we dont want to upset Gaz... its not like we are slating Gaz's motor...

I would have liked to have seen a bit more respect.. afterall I bet some of you here have not liked it when your lady is chatting to some good lookin young man.

But I do agree she should not have emailed SexyCrayola and kept it private between Gaz and herself.

And SexyCrayola ... We are not marriage councellors :thumbsup:

Was the best way of sorting it I thought.... best to just put it up and let it go

Last thing I wanted to be accused of is 'chatting up' some married bloke... as I clearly wasnt. Its all very relevant to the forums. Just could see it getting worse... if it did then at least people wouldnt be kept guessing. Is above board and am of course a bit peed of with the nasty email I got.

Not going to just take it.

I dont have any more comments on it ... just put the facts down and all can think what they want to.

Should she say, decide to sign onto TOC, complain about me and raise havoc then I could see it getting nipped in the bud a lot quicker now have done this.

I dont need a marriage councellor :lol:

Don't you dare get rid of your avatar!

I find it very artistic (10_1_107.gif), tasteful (4_15_1.gif) and totally in-offensive (4_15_2.gif)------------------er, hello dear!

No It's only my boring car site--------it's just a reply to some technical question somebody was asking-----------You mean you want to read the post?---er ok then.

Ooops!

Think you might be getting another poison e-mail Rose.

10_9_141.gif

From.

Les AND Anne

We BOTH support you :thumbsup:

We are not marriage councellors :thumbsup:

mite aswell add that 2 our repetoires. Already become love doctors cos of jim!

and psychiatrists, and physitions, and drinkin buddies, and...

-Z

!Removed! FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a mentalist to me.

I heard somewhere you can electify your car as an extra security measure and/or attached some nice flamethrowers to the sides. If anyone messes with your mota they'll be fried and flamegrilled in one go. Bit like Burger King. Flamegrilled metalist !Removed! in a sesame seed bun only 99p at selected restaurants.

Keep the avatar n change your email address!!!

Go Girl!!!!

Tis a shame what jealousy can do, I have a mate who's girlfriend left him and took both kids, cos he had a look at a, shall we say 'adult' site ;) Didn't like the thought of him lookin at other women :huh: For gods sake it happens, people are only human after all.

At the end of the day Seycrayola, you've done nowt to be ashamed of, I wouldn't let it bother you :thumbsup:

Keep the avatar n change your email address!!!

Go Girl!!!!

NO WAY am I ever changing my email address! Thats been with me for absolute YEARS... also same with my mobile.

Thing is, I dont normally get anything like this, am not into upsetting people.

SexyCrayola has been my identity for way way too long - and it staying for good :) It will probably be on my grave stone :lol:

May as well legally change my name to it

Well, the girl obivously feels threatened, probably because gaz was enquiring about your legs! and partly because you're not a million miles from gaz.

However, when you use that as your avatar rose.... boys will talk to girls.

I can see where she's coming from, my girlfriend would not be best pleased I dare say... but the response you got from her was very over the top in my honest opinion :)

I don't understand why people are calling her an 'evil cow' however, you don't even know her!

sam

Finest legs I have ever seen! :)

I support you rose.. but was thinking of the others name calling Gaz's wife.

If I was Gaz I would be upset... mother of my children and the woman i loved and married.. from Gaz's view of course LOL

I do think an apology to rose is in order... but this forum is not to call someones wife a Biatch

This is nothing to do with him is it ????http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=58385&item=4151005636

what the hell are you look for to find that on eBay :wacko:

:lol:

someone sent me it, thought it was quite amusing. Bit like that american bloke who was selling his ex's wedding dress, he got 1.5 million hits

steve is rite i y'know. just forget about it rose.

still u gotta say the cameraderie of the TOC'ers is 2nd to none :D

-Z

I have to admit that I'm a reaaaaaally jealous guy, but I wouldn't have said that sort of stupidity.

Once when my wife's teacher tried to seduce her, I did not say anything, only keyed bad his boring A3, spited the door handles and punched the wheels. Also the Male Bosses that wanted to touch her, know my front bumper, but from the bottom... :lol::lol::lol:

Now seriously, I can understand her, but dont justify her. She has a problem that cant hold her words in her mouth ( fingers tips in this case) and reacted following her impulses. I know it because it happened to me... :( :( :(

Rose, dont spend more time thinking about it, its not worthy. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

No offence to gaz, but what kind of a man lets his wife block his internet? I thought men were supposed to be in charge LMFAO, No Oni Jk but surely a marriage with a person telling the other what he can or cant do must be fairly ermmm whats the word.... i dunno....it cant be pleasant having someone tell you what you can or cant do all the time as opposed to just during the day at work!

My two thumbs :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well thats there marriage guys.. noone elses

lets move on

id lock this topic up if i was a moderator, what if gaz sees this??

(hi Gaz :))

Matt

I just put up what was there and let you all run it - some interesting comments. No offence to the lady that mailed me though was a bit out of order.

just trying to have a natter, know more about the cars thats all.

course, means getting to know people and having the odd day out with a great bunch of people. :thumbsup:

Any way the s**t has hit the fan at this end and Gaz no longer has access

to the Internet.

Is Gaz a child !!! I can't beleive that line "Gaz no longer has access to the Internet " do you think she also sent him to bed early with no telly for a week!?

By the way I'm very jealous - I wish I had legs like yours !! :P

You can talk to my husband any time.

Kaz

I'm not naturally a jealous bloke, but there have been a number of times where I have mis-interpreted some posts between Nicola and other club members (not neccessarily on this site). We all know how easily it is to mis-interpret emails and letters as it's difficult to show emotion in writing.

I know Nicola spends a LOT of time chatting with other blokes on MSN and posting on sites I don't belong to. And to be honest it sometimes bugs me when she has been tapping away at her keyboard for over an hour. I also know that blokes often try get flirty with her, but it's natural and not common that there is a good looking girl who is into cars as much as they are. If I ever found any evidence that sugguested otherwise, then I would have to reconsider the situation, but I don't want to think about it now or ever. A relationship needs trust to work and hopefully Gaz and his wife can build up that trust again. :thumbsup:

EDIT:

Just in from Nicola - it appears I may have exagerated a couple of things... bearing in mind that it was written from my persective (the way I see it)... :P :D

Just to add that I spend much less time than you realise talking to 'men' on msn. I probably chat for about 20 mins a month. sometimes I don't chat to anyone for ages.

You gave the impression that all i do is chat to men

you have even thought i have been chatting to men when I have been chatting to Jo.

All I hear is the "new message" tones and tapping at the keyboard... :rolleyes: :P

See what I mean about mis-interpretation? :P

I suppose its just that fear of losing someone - in a way, its her just getting that point accross that she loves him.

Lots of flings etc can start out so innocent, just being cautious. More upset when someone gets the totally wrong idea and so wish I could just say hi and assure that theres no ulterior motive at all.

That thing about resticting his internet lol - was clearly a heat of moment blood boiling anger but mainly fear. The basic repetition of the first email I do note that that bit wasnt included plus also that time wasnt using his email but her own. So I take that as she knows saying that or doing that was wrong

still, was wrongly sent. Anyway, if she is reading this, including all reactions, hopefully should be sorted and she appreciates how offended I am of the accusation and insult to myself.

I do understand in a way and in return should be understood - I like to cover my ***** when am in the right because its unfair for me to take that kind of threatening behaviour

Could we now lock this thread?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links