Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae... Still Confused.

JappyBeast

Seems I cant get this clear.

Already PM'ed Steve about the £1 each patch on the stand for my g/f and I but after reading a thread on the JAE forum. Do we need to book our tickets in advance?

After reading the ticket prices I have opted for the £15 Sat/Sun as its half the price of a fri/sat/sun ticket. (so jimlad we need to sort something out).

Do we just turn up at JAE, pay the entry fee and set up?

Is there a defo list of people who are going?

My worst fear would be to get there and not have a space for our cars and our tent.

the nugget pays for your camping spot and car spot and then you pay at the gate for your entry pass..........i think

You pay your £1 for your place on the club stand, this guarantee's your spot, we have a list of those that have paid and will be making a parking plan closer to the time of the club stand.

TOC will not be joining the advance gate ticket scheme as you only save £1 on a sat/sunday ticket which would end up costing the club more if we did do so. Therefore you will be buying your ticket at the gate. We will be posting our exact area closer to the time as well so let's say once inside you will need to follow the sign's for Sheldrake 4 for example.

The friday is only for the people who want to help set up the club stand and last year no extra charge was made for this by Billing. So look's like this year i'm doing it on my own then if Billing are charging an extra £15 for the friday night :ffs:

If arriving on the saturday morning please try to be their before 10am as it get's a tad busy after that :thumbsup:

kens spot o.. get to JAE early...

however, it may be a bit easier as JAE is now a one way system.

but if you want a good pitch then earlier the better

£1 gets you your pitch place

then entrance fee to get into the grounds.

Can i possibly pay my £1 on the day? If im still driving the LS400 i dont see much point of joining the pitch but if i got my Supra by then i will be well up for a spot :D

So look's like this year i'm doing it on my own then if Billing are charging an extra £15 for the friday night :ffs:

Give us a shout if you need a hand as I am only 20 minutes down the road :thumbsup:

I will need to know sooner than later (to get the afternoon booked off work)

So look's like this year i'm doing it on my own then if Billing are charging an extra £15 for the friday night :ffs:

Give us a shout if you need a hand as I am only 20 minutes down the road :thumbsup:

I will need to know sooner than later (to get the afternoon booked off work)

If you can spare a couple of hours after work Garrick then that would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Leeky, will be checking the numbers booked nearer the time and let you and everybody else know. Members can also pay the £1 booking fee at either the Japshow@Santa Pod or at !Removed!@Thoresby Park in June :thumbsup:

Jimlad.. pay mine and Charlenes as I have no clue about paypal. Even tho Steve said we can pay on the day.

Jim, I'll give you a ring at the weekend or before, if I get really drunk.

right ok... will pay yours also... phone me at some point

Andy... I paid for another two mate.. so that's you and yer bird sorted.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links