Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest On Sat

knowlson

So how many TOC people are going?

I am thinking about going but might give it a miss and just go to the japshow at santapod instead :thumbsup:

What is everyone else doing?

wheres japfest at again?

i get the two mixed up!

Japfest is at castlecombe and the japshow is at santapod :thumbsup:

thats the one! cheers dude!

are they both this weekend?

snorted! cheers! just got me back on track! :D

as far as im aware as well isnt japshow a different thing to the japanese performance (mag) show??

but if its owt like it then itll be a pretty sweet day

I would go but i cant do what i did last year and just sit around and watch <_<

If i go im gonna be going on the track :D

And with the LS400.............maybe not so much :lol:

I think i'll leave the Track days until i got my Supra.

But otherwise JAE! Hell yeah, the highlight of the year. Better than Christmas! :thumbsup:

But otherwise JAE! Hell yeah, the highlight of the year. Better than Christmas! :thumbsup:

You should come to santapod next month mate :thumbsup: I want to race the lexus :D :D

I went to Japfest last year and thought it was brilliant. If the organisation weren't so bad this year and my brakes were done, I would have been on track B)

You should come to santapod next month mate :thumbsup: I want to race the lexus :D :D

:D Ok dude your on!

If anything seeing an LS400 bolting it down the 1/4 would be something you dont see every day.

:thumbsup:

:D Ok dude your on!

If anything seeing an LS400 bolting it down the 1/4 would be something you dont see every day.

:thumbsup:

:D :D

Cool it's a race then mate :thumbsup:

I up for giving u a run up the 1/4 mile Andy at the Jap show if we can arrange it before I change the T-Sport.

Nick

I up for giving u a run up the 1/4 mile Andy at the Jap show if we can arrange it before I change the T-Sport.

Nick

:thumbsup: ok but if you beat me I still wont like the CTS in fact if you do I probably will hate it even more :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if there is a RWYB day before japshow so I can test the car :blink:

Right just checked there is one on sunday I will head to the pod and test the car out thank god I got my car serviced on friday :-) hehe right practise time :thumbsup:

Edited by knowlson

Nick

:thumbsup: ok but if you beat me I still wont like the CTS in fact if you do I probably will hate it even more :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if there is a RWYB day before japshow so I can test the car :blink:

Right just checked there is one on sunday I will head to the pod and test the car out thank god I got my car serviced on friday :-) hehe right practise time :thumbsup:

I am up for a little test run before hand!

Maybe we should both head down there?

I can't make Japfest, hoping to get to the Japshow. :thumbsup:

Leeky - nice sig! :lol:

Japfest last year was great fun, good to see everyone, great weather and some fun track time, had 3 goes out and enjoyed everyone of them, it was the meet where scott put the cylinder through the block of his '73 celica and even he still said it was a great day.....

Leeky - nice sig!  :lol:

:D Thank you, i wanted to be that little bit different. :thumbsup:

Japfest last year was great fun, good to see everyone, great weather and some fun track time, had 3 goes out and enjoyed everyone of them, it was the meet where scott put the cylinder through the block of his '73 celica and even he still said it was a great day.....

Ryan,

How you doing mate - do you intend to go to the Coombe again this year mate?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links