Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Dudes

breezer

Hey hey, we have a very active forum here!!!!!! We are the 2nd most active forum, coz MR2 is the most active, im guessin that a Yaris is a very popular car! :thumbsup: Only a mere 2000 replies behind MR2, altho we have more topics about! Im proud to be a apart of dis :D

and with the speed posting rate that your going at well be top o the league in 20 mins!

Lol! and you!!!

I posted loadsa times coz i wanted to have my name on all of the topics on the first page of yaris,lol, i was bored. But im only replyin to stuff now, and makin new topics becoz i am actually curious :thumbsup:

well dont junk post or post if it aint fully worth it!

:P Yeh i aint gona now coz its hard work! But 90% of all the ones i was replyin to i actually made fair comments :P

aye to that

the post the other day about football was not really worth it (esp in a yaris forum)

go to bbc.co.uk and stick some comments on there about football

yes your comments are worth it but you dont have to go mad!

I aint now! Iv calmed down :lol:

Least i didnt reply to a post sayin the same thing 4 times, not to mention ne names (thats coz av forgot his name,lol)

no offence breezer but you put alot of new topics up and then no1 can find older ones they wanna read and surely ur not gonna do all the stuff u post about in one week?

what! such as paying a prof to fit me amp which takes an hr! spraying the interior which shudnt take long! fitting a gaiter, debadging!

all take ages dont they :wacko:

bascailly he was saying

"A tad ubiked off that when he logged on, he couldnt find any posts, and was confronted with a whole page of breezer"

lol! he can search cant he!! thats what i havta do with my old convos! and im guessin otha ppl had to too!!

Was that around 1.30ish today then????? :blink:

I'm trying to keep both forums going, Got the Rev 2 MKII MR2 in the garage and the Thunder Grey T Sport on the drive just outside. Both of 'em top cars.

Member Joined Total Member Posts Posts Today % of todays posts

breezer 26-April 04 366 103 11.98%

thats a lotta posts today boss

:group-cuddles:

no offence breezer but you put alot of new topics up and then no1 can find older ones they wanna read and surely ur not gonna do all the stuff u post about in one week?

You think he has time to add all the mods he chats about with the time he spends on here? :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links