Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Saw A Yaris Blue Last Nite

jaxx

before i forget im going to tell you all about the Yaris Blue special edition i saw last nite!

i noticed it in the local coop with the badges and decided to have a quick peek

they arnt exactly blue on the outside, more of a manky 'palmolive' green!

interior seems pretty trick tho with all the little blue touches on it.

should really have been balleric (cue angel....!) or carribean blue...........or at least BLUE on the outside!

right thats it!

peace out

:thumbsup:

saw 1 couple of weeks ago in a dealer and i agree, its doesnt even look blue!! :lol:

didnt like the seats either :!Removed!:

I think my mate has one! courtesy car....

He passed his test, and the day afta he reversed out of the drive, swingin round then accelerated too fast and went into his mam&dads car coz he didnt hav enuff time to turn!

he said yaris's are class to drive :thumbsup:

LOL breezer your m8, so not only did he crash his mums car... he crashed it into his dads :D :lol:

classic :D

:D indeed lol.

One of me other mates crashed within the first week too! was approachin traffic lights, and there was a cue, apparently he sneezed and coughed at the same time, tried to hit the break, but hig accelerator and went into back of a car! had his car in garage for 3weeks

The Yaris Blue comes in Ice Blue, Carlo Blue and Twilight Blue. It's the Twilight Blue that's a strange blue. I like Palmolive green as a description though!

Saw one at bluewater seemed nice.

Damn when I went there I saw the Corrolla the first time and then the avensis the second time (possibly the other way round!!)..never saw the Yaris though damnit :angry:

should really have been balleric (cue angel....!) or carribean blue...........or at least BLUE on the outside!

Cheers for the intro Jaxx! :P :D

I will only say I have seen tomatoes that are bluer than the Yaris Blue!! :D :D

Really needs to be Balearic or Carribean! :D :D

well the celica red infact is....BLACK! although it does ahve a red interior! very nice it is too!, i think they called the yaris blue, cos of the bluetooth connectivity for bluetooth mobiles built into the car!

Yeah, Toyota have a range of "special edition" models out at the mo. The yaris blue as Al J said comes in ice blue (a light blue with a yellow tint) Carlo blue (a dark blue) and Twilight blue which is basically grey. They are based on a T3 model but come with free insurance.

The mr2 and celica are both called red...they both come with red leather interior and the mr2 has a red hood. they come in astral black, silvern silver, and sepal...a slightly darker colour than thunder grey.

Just thought i would add to the topic.

BTW im not a sad freak i just work for beadles toyota in Gillingham,kent.

We've sold a few Yaris Blues here too.

Quite popular I think due to being a limited edition and some different colours, with a few nice bits & pieces thrown in to boot!

:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links