Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ps2 Fans

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

I was just wonder if anyone knows when the new GT4 will be out?? I really love the Grand Trismo games and I'm looking forward to the new game. Can anyone enlighten me when the new game will be out?

jerry!!

its been dealyed about 3 months now chap :(

Will be out for xmas i heard

Might be a reason to buy a PS2 only thing is need to get it chipped so i can play initial D :(

Will be out for xmas i heard

Might be a reason to buy a PS2 only thing is need to get it chipped so i can play initial D :(

xmas i'm gutted m8 :crybaby: Oh well will have to wait till then :crybaby:

jerry!!

Well, I'm a Sony beta tester and there has been no official word on release dates or even testing dates.

GT3 is the best racing game out there and the GT4 play is really good especially in network/online mode. I played the early version at last years PSExperience.

Rumours have the game set for release for end of 2004/start of 2005.

Atik

Atikali How do you get a job like that??

it was supposed to be realse by now, but seems to be delayed loads

Cheers

Anyone every played Need For Speed? Comments?

Do you mean need for speed under ground? Well if so it's wicked. It puts you in the same scene as fast and furious with quarter mile races. And you even have nos as well. When you do a quarter mile race you are in first persons view and you can here the wind and the screen vibrates and when you hit the nos the screen goes all blurred and you feel like you are really going fast.

I just love the idea that you are driving around looking for street races and when you win you get to modify your car even more. And the chance to buy body kits and performance tuning parts.

The music is awesome in it as well with urban street hip hop / Rap and drum and bass beats. Seriously one to play through you cinema surround kit if you are lucky enough to have one.

I would recommend to go out and buy this game if you haven't got it or just rent it from block busters :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Yeah that's the one, even though my bro has got nearly all the cars for it, skylines are pretty impressive. Yeah i can see what you mean about the NOS and the graphics of the screen, i think its a pretty good game, even though i aint that good at it <_<

Modding the car is pretty fun too. :thumbsup:

I will have to go out and buy this game. It will tie me over until GT4 arrives in the shops :thumbsup:

jerry!!

NFS:Underground is fun, drag racing and drifting are the best! The races tend to get boring after a while though imo.

Well i put Gran Turismo 3 back in the ol' PS2 2day and wot a game! :D

GT4 is already out in Japan and we haven't even got the prologue yet! Australia even has GT4 prologue so why are we last?

Cheers :thumbsup:

They say all good things come to he who waits :thumbsup:Bring it on GT4 :yes:

jerry!!

Very hard to choose between Project Gotham Racing(XBOX),Need for Speed Underground,Gran Turismo A-Spec(ps2)

The graphics on XBox are better than PS2. :yes:

i have copies of GT4 and initial D Pm me if you have a chipped station...

burnout 3 should be d/loaded next week <fingers crossed> damn news gruop are all waiting for Driver three, will be busy busy server time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links