Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats The Standard Spec Of A Rev 3 Gts?

Fizz

LSD

from what i've read, and i read alot.. i sold my rev2 tubby one for £100 to a guy in portugal, got to post it tomorrow..but

1989 - 1993 option on every car (UK, G-ltd, GT-S turbo), but GT turbos had one stock

1993 rev3s stock on all MR2s

i really wanted one fitted to my car but without lots of hassle time figuring out ho to do it ..

only option became TRD at £600 + vat = too much :angry:

but then i suppose its only on tight turns it really comes into its own, then i guess my handling should be damn good anyway with poly bushes and coilvers and plenty of braces. :arrgg-matey: give me that TRD roll bar :D

but then i suppose its only on tight turns it really comes into its own

And launching :) definitly noticable....but IF you haven't driven a MR2 with an LSD you don't really know what ya missing....so don't otherwise you'll wanna fit one ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

1989 - 1993 option on every car (UK, G-ltd, GT-S turbo), but GT turbos had one stock

my car doesn't have LSD mate and it's a GT Turbo ... it will have this week tho :)

Luckily I got all the bits needed from roguesystems. Kaaz LSD, and all the shafts etc. Basically everything needed to get it fitted to me motor. :)

thanks Matt !

my car doesn't have LSD mate and it's a GT Turbo

thanks Matt !

My 90 GT didn't either...was an option but wasn't standard till type III.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

jim it was optional on ur rev1.

-Z

Edit:

Like kiwi said...

Glanced over that post & ddint really read it, lol

Edited by ZeroBlade

one of you Rev 1/2 tubby lads needs to let me get behind the wheel of ya car so i can understand the difference... :thumbsup::yes:

heard the big shot :P

-Z

:lol:

but seriously.. i want to be able to know what the hell my car is doing.. and what it has.. so i can appreciate it more.. :P

Im learnin new !Removed! about it all the time... :blink:

but seriously.. i want to be able to know what the hell my car is doing.. and what it has.. so i can appreciate it more

Go for a drive in your mums/dads car. Then youll REALLY appreciate your tubby :yes:

but seriously.. i want to be able to know what the hell my car is doing.. and what it has.. so i can appreciate it more

Go for a drive in your mums/dads car. Then youll REALLY appreciate your tubby :yes:

trust me.. i know.. Mum drives an Audi A4 TDi... :D

yeah i know what you 2 talkin about!, drove my dads carina 1.6E with a dead clutch around a lot this morning.... Really makes you appreciate the power you have in an mr2! B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links