Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rant About Chavs'n'prams

pizza boy

Whats really gettin on me P Diddies is those damn chavvy kappaslappa prampushers walking onto the road when there is no green man. I mean wtf is that all about eh?

Its happened again time in town centre today..blatantly walked right in front of my car when I was doin 20mph FFS!!! and I had to slam my brakes...even worse I look like the "evil person" just because I own a "fast looking" car = I must have been speeding and shes a poor "woman" pushing the pram with an innocent baby so every1 will automatically sympathise with her which therefore means you cannot even insult her no-job-I-got knocked up-when-I-was-14-!Removed! azz. <_<

And the dole dossing-council house tenant pushing her child maintenece cheque in the pram ALWAYS has the arrogance to give ME the dirty look. :wacko:

Godammit :arrgg-matey:

you cant help these people, they have crucial brain cells missing.

glad u stopped in time though, dont want a chav scum pram mark on your bumper!

yep, annoys the hell outa me m8.

thing is if ya hit em fro THEIR stupidity ur the one thats screwed like u said!

-Z

And the dole dossing-council house tenant pushing her child maintenece cheque in the pram

:lol::lol::lol:

I would have said " So the school you where just as :censor: at teaching you how to cross the road as they where about sexual education!!!!"

did she have a bottle of white lightning cider under her arm? sounds like the people you see around sheffield sitting on street corners on a friday night in between trying to smash up bus stops and giving anyone decent who walks past the sh*t eye

Nar up in Glasgow the Ned scum bevvy of choice is Buckfast....affectionately reffered to as "Boh'ul 'o' Buck'ay" by the local shellsuit warriors.

Some of the best word selections I've heard :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Around here they know we're just gonna flatten' them if they walk out so they wait & dribble at yours alloys as you fly past :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links