Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

hinesh_p

Hey guys,

Just bought myself i nice shiny black 1996 GT T-BAR UK spec with black leathers :thumbsup: and its the dogs b**s! Its my first rwd and proper sports car so i hope you guys can help me out if ne probs arise!! :help:

Regards

HP

welcome mate! This MR2 doesnt happen to be the one that was on for sale here recently was it? Got any pics!!? You'll find loadsa people who can help :thumbsup:

cheers! not sure got it from a chap from nottingham - geeza bought a lexus IS200 instead , pics are coming up soon! :thumbsup: its super, cant believe the redline hits at 7000rpm plenty of pull - i cnt imagine what a tubby would be like! B)

i cnt imagine what a tubby would be like! B)

the tubby will leave our n/a's for dust. think of it this way. the pull we get in 3rd.... tubby can do better in 5th, lol.

and welcome to the boards fella, always nice to see a new member :thumbsup:

-Z

in the bends however we're more or less the same! Or to put it another way either car will beat most other cars on the road in one way or another lol...

ok im off to shrink my head :hokus-pokus:

Welcome to the club matey !!

The world of the MR2 is fun.... :)

Don't start the Tubby V N/A thread again... lol.

i should correct that generally tubbies r faster than n/a's but jim's is an exception... he got his A$$ handed to him on a plate by jappy who drives an n/a :P

-Z

Welcome.. and yeah.. the '2' is the dogs bits... and yeah.. the Tubby is awesome in a straight line... lol

Welcome to the club. "'s are lots of fun, be it a N/A or a Tubby. I have both, and they're both great :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links