Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Custom Drop Links

midmotorsteve

Right, my H&R coilovers had 3 nice custom adjustable droplinks on them as they are all shorter than stock because the mount are higher up the strut, but one hasn't mailed the bloke i got them off and he won't help, seems bit of a ***** to be honest. Any way leaves me needing a pair of drop links that measure 7 inches. Heres a pic of the one i have:-

frontdroplink.JPG

I would ideally like to get some equivalent end bits, the ball joint bit and then get some bars made up.

Any one any suggestions on where to find the ball joint bits??

Surely they dont really need to be adjustable?? If you set your suspension to its lowest possible setting, then at FULL BUMP that should be no lower than the cars original suspension at FULL BUMP. With that reasoning the anti roll bar will never be able to move any further than it normally would, it would just have its natural position rotated slightly to match the lowering effect. Does that make sense?? Or am I talking out of the same place GEORGE W does??

no as the mounting point on the strut is higher, the link must be shorter as the roll bar would have no where to go before the suspension reached full compression

getting a pair of custom adjustable links made from scratch from these guys auto jap spares

prompt responses via email, and for a pair of adjustabe ones made to order like the one in the pic £80. Not bad when the stock ones are £79 each :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links