Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Corolla Pics.

Corolla_XLI

Here are the pics as promised.

Side view

www.angelfire.com/super2/corolla/side.jpg

35/40mm Gmax lowering springs. Wolfrace excite AP23 alloys with 195/45/15" tyres - lowers the car by 15mm more :bye: . Front Badge was removed today and the center section of the grille was filled with glass fiber and bodyfiller and was sprayed.

I guess side skirts are next on my list :thumbsup:

Back view

www.angelfire.com/super2/corolla/back.jpg

Tailgate debadged, holes filled in and top section of tailgate resprayed. Thinking about ditching the wiper and fitting a Renault 19 spoiler. Also fitted (welded on) a brand new Rage universal twin square back box - gives the car just the right sound - not too loud, not too quiet, somewhere in between :blink: . Just noticed the yellow scratch on the tailgate - dodgy photo development! It's not there in real life!

Engine bay

www.angelfire.com/super2/corolla/engine.jpg

Here it is the induction kit that was bought on eBay - u must agree it looks way much better than k&N (and costs much less too :thumbsup: ). Now I've ditched the K&N style induction cone and replaced it with GReddy style foam filter (mushroom type) - K&N filter was so loud after the exhaust was put on, I nearly went deaf on the motorway, even though my stereo was blasting out tunes at high volume :yes:

Foam type filter gives you a much better exhaust note and it also makes the whoosh noise a bit like a dump valve, but a lot less louder, when u change gears at the right revs :yes:

The car also now feels a lot faster with the new air filter ! :thumbsup:

I've also got another 4" cold air feed pipe supplying the induction kit with cold air - (bought from B&Q for £5 :boxing: )

Exhaust heat shield has now been taken off and I'm gonna wrap the entire exhaust system in exhaust wrap :drool: - should cool the under bonnet temperature by a bit :thumbsup:

The front/side view pic didnt turn out too well - I zoomed in a bit! Should have taken the side only pic though :!Removed!:

Very nice :thumbsup: . Ordered the same induction kit as you. How long did it take to arrive from america, once you paid?

Usually it takes up to 15 days (max), but my one arrived in 10 days time - it will be worth the wait :thumbsup:

Usually it takes up to 15 days (max), but my one arrived in 10 days time - it will be worth the wait :thumbsup:

No prob, not in a rush neway, cause i wont be installing it till june 16, thats when my exams are finished :crybaby:

Hi there.

looking good,

I ordered some clear bumper lights for my ae101 but infact I recieved them for the corolla ae100, they look very much the same as yours. I can't be sure, but you have the bumper with the fog lights and the bumper lights look different to mine.

Anyway here is image if your interested, let me know

post-50-1085091611.jpg

Hi are your bumper lights bigger or smaller than the ones u've received?

If the ones you received are bigger, then I'm interested, as they should fit my car.

they are indeed larger then the ones factory fitted to my car :)

cost me £65 including delivery from the US, you can have them for £40 including delivery

Kev :)

Cool :saddam: I will have to measure the size of my indicators, coz I looked at the indicators on american 'rollas and they looked too small to fit my car!

I will let u know the dimensions tomorrow. If they are the same, you got yourself a deal!

:thumbsup:

i think you got Right clear bumbper lights...but you got for U.S. Model thats why probably wont fit because are difrient

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links